Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA

2 posters

Go down

NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA Empty NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 am

A plea to FORCE INDIA goes out within the Paddock.

Williams Racing Team Announced at statement today concerning the Canadian GP last week,
" We Feel there Number 1 driver , chikky is it? or chickus something like that, he is very much a hot head and wants to win win win, to be honest we like that, our contract for a drive next year with us is already written as I'm sure many other teams have been looking at his performance, Lets not take it away from the Newbie he has Some Pace. We are not happy over the FiA results of the Race Ban as I'm sure many other teams who are watching his performance aren't, as it mean's we don't get to see his raw pace through a street circuit.
But rules are rules and I'm sure he will bounce back stronger. We look forward to it.

Now STe the latest edition to Force India racing is a REAL NOVICE at the moment, We advice all racers who are currently in the League to be aware, We know none of it is Intentional or malicious to another as He has already admitted this in a TV interview at canada, so all we, and many other team's ask for, is to stay back at the first corner, Our driver 'lindenwarden' was taken out in the first corner at canada and so was another team's driver he was impressed, We heard on the Radio 'what is he doing?' in a 'frome' accent, So we just ask Ste to stay back at the first bend, unless he qually's up at the top 3-5 then the first corner should'nt be in his eye's to battle there really. I'm sure Force India have gave there driver a harsh Hearing as they have had it rough at canada. -

We At Williams would like to thank both Our Drivers for there sportsmanship shown at Canada.
We Strive to be Better.

cheers
Some guy in a Williams pit suite, we chatted to !

Back to top Go down

NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA Empty Re: NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 am

Apologies to all! Apologies to you too lindenwarden. I apologise in advance that i can not make the Valencia Race due to examinations. I will try to be back for Silverstone.

Many Thanks

Back to top Go down

NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA Empty Chickie13

Post by BradChick Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 am

Hi, yes i am new to the league and would like to make a first good impression. however, winning is great but i am more interested in wheel to wheel racing and no contact. (unless its just a racing incident). im looking forward to the next race and will try my best to keep the car within the lines. also once again apologies for the 4th corner on montreal. i was not cutting it intentionally.
Good look tonight everyone
chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA Empty TILL NEXT WEEK

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am

GOOD LAD SEE YOU NEXT WEEK
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA Empty Re: NEW DRIVERS - CAUSE HAVOC @ CANADA