Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retired have fun!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Retired have fun!!!!!!! Empty Retired have fun!!!!!!!

Post by stewy89 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am

Due to tonights stupid fukin episode im retiring until 2013 comes out,,,, i fix gearbox ......brakes stop workin fix them and it f n bumps me..... i came out of pits and th f n stupid camera was stuk in rear view mode for sum f n poxy reason then it drove me into pit wall WTF!!!!!!!!! F1 2012 shittest f1 game in history ...f n 2004 was beter... f n idiots trying to make it realistic FULL OF *!!!!!! NUF SED RANT OVER
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Retired have fun!!!!!!! Empty Re: Retired have fun!!!!!!!

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Ok Stewy i understand mate i know youve been struggling with the game alot. I hope F1 2013 fixes all the issues you have been having. As for your screen been stuck in rear view & crashing in the pit tunnel, well it could only happen to you mate. Razz Laughing
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 pm

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) wrote:Ok Stewy i understand mate i know youve been struggling with the game alot. I hope F1 2013 fixes all the issues you have been having. As for your screen been stuck in rear view & crashing in the pit tunnel, well it could only happen to you mate. Razz Laughing
wel i fixed my steerin wheel ...just changed settings ...but the friggin pit lane OMFG that is the most pathetic thing ever and i had no lag so it wasnt connection lag it's just been a prik to me lately :(wish i had recorded it ...never mind it use to hapen on here wen i very first started f1 2012 before the patches and stuf ...its frigin pathetic...i wish i held me brakes on now
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down