Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt treament at spa.

4 posters

Go down

Mt treament at spa. Empty Mt treament at spa.

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:43 pm

I need to say that i was treated in an absolutely disgusting manner by racer steward roblee during the league 3 spa race. I was point blank accused of ruining the start of the race so my teammate could join. I would never do this, and even when i msged rob telling him i didnt do it, he continued to accuse me aggressively infront of the whole lobby.

I Dont get treated with so much distrust, and disrespect in any walk of like, and damn sure shouldnt have to put up with it on here. I can only assume this is as a result of some festering grudge, bkz its hard to imagine anybody else being humiliated the way I was.

After this incident my opinon on of roblee is that he is a waste of space. I no longer have any confidence in his judgment, will never have him unmuted again, so i wont to hear these damaging comments in my ear again. 

He let me and himself down last night, and ill i have had is a half hearted apology

"if it wasnt u , then sorry."

pathetic!

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Mt treament at spa. Empty Re: Mt treament at spa.

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Lol well that's a massive over reaction lol. For those out there that really want to no what was said. Rob said I think It could have been Topman. Then I think It was Topman. That's it. Not in an aggressive manner.  Not rude. Not going on and on about it that's it. After all Topman. It's quite convenient that daff got into the new lobby before half the racers managed to get back in. Even when rob said don't invite him. I think it was you and I hope you prove me wrong. But hey some people just carnt help cheating.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 pm

my apology was meant but i say what i think,it was really annoying what happened,and dont think im ruling you out,i also think it could be mercedes after some thought.maybe next time i will go behind your back and talk about you topman instead of telling you what i think,at the end of the day topman i only told you what i thought,and i did this because whoever did this is really dishonest maybe a cheat,if someone would of owned up,that would of gone along way,i do think your statement is ott,and i still think it could of been u.but your not obviously seeing it from my point a view.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:55 pm

next time this happens if theres no admission,i will not steward or record that race.
just to add i made that comment in alobby of 7 or 8 other drivers you have posted for countless site members to see.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Topman, you must leave the steward unmuted no matter who it is.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Mt treament at spa. Empty my treatment as a steward

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 pm

you have shown the ulitimate disrespect topman,calling me a waste of space and pathetic,in a much larger public domain.
youve made this more than what it was.you will not mute me next race.
i will be preforming certain tests to and it will be on you to prove you have not muted me.
if im convinced you have muted me i will give you an instant race ban.
i take up my free time to make sure races your involved in have a steward and a camera guy.i understand your annoyance from what i said but i said it in a polite manner and apologised if im wrong,you must see it from my view,i also said daflukey was not to be invited but it was ignored.i used discretion once daflukey go there and allowed him to race.i see now i still should not have let him.there will be consequences but not to daflukey as a driver.just to add i was up til 5am this morning sorting out issues you had in the valencia race making sure justice was served on the mclaren teams behalf,and i come on the site this morning to be called a waste of space and pathetic.can i remind you there are rules reguarding abuse of stewards.ive spoke to most admin and been honest about what i said to you also your fellow league drivers have not complained.
in future should i have any thoughts on you i will disscuss them behind your back instead of being open and honest.im a straight talking kind a guy some will hate it,some wont,obviously you would prefer me to be more cloak and dagger.so i take on board your thoughts on me and i will be more careful of what i say to you in the future.but you have blown this from a lobby of 9 or 10 to a site of 80ish,i will be outspoken again if im unhappy about something,just not to you.just hope you dont spend hours on site stewarding races making decision trying to make sure theres fair racing only to be called a waste of space and pathetic.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 pm

you cant go round accusing people end of story. To be open would have to the msg me, not to accuse me infornt of every1, prompt me to get msgs from other drivers asking if i did it. I didnt do it. I was as upset for daflukey as any1, but i missed out last week to a dc, so i wouldnt have lost no sleep over it. i msged u privaely, clearly stating i didnt do it, i dont say things like that lightly ( what i msged you), but still u continued to openly accuse me.

And yes, ultimately if it was such a big deal to you for daflukey not to race from that point, then you should have removed him from lobby, u asked us not to invite him, so i didnt, and i explained to daf why i couldnt.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum