Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals

3 posters

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: Appeal Room

Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 am

Post below...

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Re: Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:19 am

I have 3.

First is against Freeman.. coming down the back straight, i was on the outside of him and he squeezed me against the barrier, so much so that i hit it twice and had to back out of it.

Second is against C-Lucas.. i'd passed him on the back straight and coming into turn 1, he did a "gung-ho" on me, because i checked my mirrors just as i turned in and he wasn't there and i'd nearly hit the apex when he hit me, i had to drop into 1st because the angle for turn 2 was so tight.

And lastly is against Ambassa_dior.. he cut the white line coming out of the pits, hopefully there's some video evidence on these to back me up.

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Appeal against RDS94

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 am

Having seen the race footage recorded by BK-1975, an appeal has to be made against RDS94 for repeated corner cutting.

Throughout laps 3-7 RDS94 has cut in excess of 10 corners (some in result to a corner cut in the first part of a chicane).

I have always been willing to let RDS94 to race in this league because I believed that he would behave during a league race but he clearly hasn't.

Surely the result of this has to be that his race win is to be taken away from him and for him not to race in this league unless he can cut out the corner cutting.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 am

No WAY can we give anymore chances to RDS !!
LAP 2-7 What can i say? well what can he say...
RDS94 As from this DAY forward is BANNED from SEMIPRO league.

I don't think I need to EXPLAIN anything I'm pretty sure you will all agree after watching the Replay.

Sorry to all who feel I'm wrong.

cheers
LINDEN
SEMI PRO LEAGUE MANAGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am

lap 30 today rds was seen by my self cutting last corner wen i was 2 start a flying lap rds as been warned dont no how many times and still as 2 do it yet again,all fia board tonight that rds wil be banned from league. pf1 pover.thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:59 pm

investigations regarding other drivers can i b informed of other penalties drivers wil b getting regarding corner cutting, like 2 thank bk75 and mask taking part in sitting in the race and watch the race 2 catch the corner cutters. this should b a warning 2 all drivers caught if caught cutting all time wil be banned like rds was yesterday. thanks good work by fia last night in resolving this case.

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty HARSH LANGUAGE

Post by dizzymind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 pm

harsh language in the loby over and over again by POVER, totaly un-called for. i dont think FUCKIN This and FUCKING that belongs in our loby. it was a whole swearing concert that explanation of his. the rules are clear about it.
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

wat ever dizzy wat u expect look at you self mate all as bad cant race properly full stop. say wat u want dont mind u all need nappies on cos all like kids,

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzymind Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

mate, i've allready once told you that you're written text is incomprehensible. USE PUNCTUATION MARKS.if i look at myself like you ask me to, i can only conclude that i'm a fair player with respect for the other pilots. and there's no need to blame me for something, especially to point out my race results or style. dont make me apeal you're unsportsmanship
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 am

mate, i've allready once told you that you're written text is incomprehensible. USE PUNCTUATION MARKS.

YAWN IT IS NOT A ENGLISH TEST IS IT?
YOU UNDERSTAND BUT POINT TAKEN ON BAD LANGUAGE

PLZ ALL CALM DOWN
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzymind Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 am

pover74 wrote:wat ever dizzy wat u expect look at you self mate all as bad cant race properly full stop. ,

i dont understand this very wel, in what context is this relevant? what do I have to look at myself for?

dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty fia will deal with issues

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 am

GO TO A MIRROR TAKE A LOOK AND YOU ARE DONE LOL

JUST CALM DOWN THIS IS A COMMUNITY IT IS IMPORTENT WE ALL GET ALONG.
IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUIES WITH YOUR RACE YOU WILL BE INFORMED BY FIA AND YOU WILL BE CALLED FOR A HEARING.

I DO NOT SEE ANY REASON FOR THAT BUT I AM NOT FIA .
YOU MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND POVER HAS COME IN FOR A LOT OF CRITICISM OF LATE SO I CAN UNDERSTAND ANY RASH MESSAGES.

AGAIN ALL CALM DOWN ITS MENT TO BE FUN REMEMBER THAT PLZ
AND ITS NOT FUN IF ITS NOT FAIR IS IT?
(in no way directed at you)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 am

from day 1 dizzy ad a problem with me y i dont no bk75,yes and people slated me 4 doing wat is right 4 league

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 am

Okay okay, can we just all calm down please. If you want to have words with each other please do it over the mic on the Playstation or through PM's what we don't need is people arguing over petty little things like this on the website. It could give us a bad image if anyone is just browsing through it. As BK said, it is all meant to just be fun racing, so please leave the arguments off the website

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down