Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish GP - Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Spanish GP - Race Reports Empty Spanish GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon May 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Spanish GP - Race Reports

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:38 am

Qualy - 2nd - Was pleased with 2nd, new it gave me a great chance of taking the lead into turn 1.

Race 4th - Bullet got a poor start which gave me the lead. Cue a 20 lap battle with john larkin where we changed positions at least once a lap, no contact really fair and close racing. John hit phillipehamilton and dropped back after letting him passed, then disconnected. This gave me a 8 second lead. I pitted from the lead and proceeded to catch the 3 that were battling for lead, Stevo who was leading at the time came in and was 10 seconds behind me after the stop, and i was still gaining on bullet and stig.. Untill a silly crash by the sounds of it caused the safety car to come and completely ruin my strategy, in hind sight i should of pitted but i hadnt been on my tyres for long so i thought i could make it. Manged to defend my lead for a few laps untill i was passed, was keeping up with stig untill mugno (lol) hit me off, finished my tyres so i had to pit early, i was in the lead after the stops and on worn tyres, the guys that had just pitted breezed passed me untill i was in 4th. Pitted for options at the end knowing i could get fastest lap and i did, disappointing with how the race went, felt i had it under control before the safety car.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed May 22, 2013 4:59 am

qualy 5th - A solid qualy, could have gona faster but i did ok.

race 5th - The game started me on the wrong strategy, which messed my race up. I was unbelievably slow from the start and through the first 2 stints. I thought the safety car would bring me into contention, but for one reason or another my best race pace was still not there.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum