Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i

Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i Empty Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 am

After months of preparation and weeks of testing, it is almost time for the 8 teams and 13 drivers that make up the
2013 F1PS3League Pro league 2 Formula One World Championship to show just what they can do. Those involved look ahead to the season-opener -
the 2013 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne’s picturesque Albert Park circuit...

Porschedude911, Red Bull
Season 3 Race - N/A

" I'm not really looking forward to Australia as in the past she's been a cruel mistress to me. When I can nail it I love it there but that doesn't happen often. however, I'm feeling optimistic about the car and hope to be finishing mid pack."

Brianjohnson43, McLarren
Season 3 Race - 7th

"I'm looking forward to Melbourne Australia this sunday in PL2 and racing with a bunch of guys which I'm lacking forward to hopefully I get a decent race and some valuable points."

Burtyburton, McLarren
Season 3 Race - N/A

" I am not looking forward to Australia because I always struggle for pace but I got a good feeling I will do alright when it comes to the race on sunday, I will be happy if I can get some good points out of it.

Hudunikibolokov, Williams
Season 3 Race - 3rd

"I'm far off the pace of the guys at the top which is disappointing and I'm kicking myself that I'm not up there, for those whom don't know me well I am very competitive. I expect to be at the top wining but I have to be realistic (to be a good winner, you must be a good loser), I know this will be a difficult race weekend for myself and I'm far off where I expect to me, so a slow start of the season for myself. I expect to be battling around the back end of the midfield but we'll see what we can do and hopefully score some very nice points."

Bobjim123, Williams
Season 3 Race - 5th

"Its a fun fast technical track that i enjoy racing on. I'll be happy with top 5 but im not ruling out a potential podium. I will fight till the end!"

Mva355i, Force India
Season 3 Race- N/A

"My thoughts on Australia eh? Well.... I think there will be no half measures in the first race. Either we all going to be relatively close or far apart. It's difficult to make any kind of prediction as i've never raced with most drivers on this seasons grid. Hopefully,they'll be plenty of close racing and overtaking in Australia. That's what racing is all about isn't it? First contact with Force India were a bit disappointing but after extensive testing and tweaking i think i brought the car right where i wanted. Let's hope that it will be enough for tomorrows race. I'm sending my best wishes for a good season to all my fellow pro2. drivers."

ThaCookster, Caterham
Season 3 Race - 1st

"I am looking forward to the season after having a break off away from the spotlight of the media. I don't feel the pressure is on me as much which I am really thankful for and I can just go out on the track and have a good time. Hopefully I am able to practice less but still be able to put competitive times in and have good races. I respect everyone in PL2 greatly and I don't think it will be easy to get promotion. We have a long season ahead of us, and anything can happen. I'm going to give it my best shot as usual and see where I come!

Regarding the 1st race, I am really looking forward to Australia I have never really been a fan of the track but always seem to go well. There is high expectation in the Caterham garage as I won last Season in PL1. Regarding the car, It will be interesting to see where I stack up against everyone, In testing I haven't been able to get a an estimate of relative performance although I do believe I am there of there abouts. Rob, Mva, Brian & Dizzy are all looking competitive and are looking hard to beat. I just hope that my renowned consistency will keep me in the fight as I believe there are a few people faster than me on pure pace alone. Lets see what I can do anyway...."

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i Empty Re: Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 am

I like the effort put into this Smile Really good!

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i Empty Re: Selected Australia Preview Quotes- Williams, McLarren, Caterham, Porschedude911 and Mva355i

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 am

This is a nice addition and gives an insight into how others are feeling about the race
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum