Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German GP Race Reports

Go down

German GP Race Reports Empty German GP Race Reports

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:10 am

Please Post Below............

Back to top Go down

German GP Race Reports Empty Gnh race report

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Urr where to start, I messed up first corner as victorious was coming across to take the best like roun re corner and I panicked that I was going to hit him so moved back across and swiped a car which I think was a Ferrari? So sorry to them. The race started to get into rythm for me but I was side by side with a car going to the hairpin out brakes them did a perfect turn but mike trap who's was about a metre infront of me spun and I gained a ten position penalty although on my screen I didn't touch him I except responsibility for that must be lag. I also unfortunately got caught up on one of the red bulls mistakes coming out the last corner that sent me into a wall along with the red bull but I came worse off but that was no ones fault to be fair. I seems to gain quite a few corner cuts in that race as well on the first corner and it was simply because the arrow kept twitching to the right even if I'd get the line perfectly. All in all a shocking race from me and just to put it out there sorry to whoever a race I wrecked it was not intentional at all.

Back to top Go down

German GP Race Reports Empty Re: German GP Race Reports

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:30 am

Iv wrote 3 reports here so far but my iPad keeps dropping connection while it's posting it! Gggrrrr!

Anyway I'll keep it short

Very bad race, span 4/5 times and really struggled with tyre wear. I needed to pit on lap 5ish but managed at least untill lap 7.

I had a nice battle with Miketrap again in this race, we were together for most of the race.

There was just one incident involving another car, I was chasing Miketrap along the DRS section and mike slammed his brakes on at the hairpin (a little early IMO), I did my best to avoid rear ending him and managed to get through the inside just clipping his front wing. He returned the favour on the following corner. Razz

Sorry mike, didn't mean to hit you mate.

I would like to note that I listern to music while racing, Only after watching the replay I found out Rob was telling me to let mike through, sorry I didn't hear you, I will race with full sound in the future to avoid such problems.

Back to top Go down

German GP Race Reports Empty germany

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 am

had an ok race tbh with best fishes there was a contact but not out of intent to hit me was keeping and eye on him and braked a bit early and thats that lol , after did burn my rubber out trying a bit to hard needing to pit when i had not planned to enjoyed the race and had some crap moments but its a long race and kept trying second stint did'nt go as i would have hoped but finished and think that was my aim to pick up a few points thank all

Back to top Go down

German GP Race Reports Empty Re: German GP Race Reports

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum