Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco Race Report

2 posters

Go down

Monaco Race Report Empty Monaco Race Report

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:16 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Monaco Race Report Empty Re: Monaco Race Report

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 am

qualy on pole.. was a bit disapointed as i thort i could have done quicker.

race.... well got an amazing start was 35 seconds up on second place when i pitted on lap 12 for fresh tyres then BOOOOOOOOM disconected again ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ gifted victory to who ever won... as there was no other way in hell i was loosing that race ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Monaco Race Report Empty Monaco Race Report

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:49 am

Coming into this race I thought I was going to struggle on this track because I can't drive quick around Monaco and I was expecting a DNF or a low place finish as I didn't have any pace. Just before the race I managed to get into the 1.14's in which I was fairly happy with that pace. going into qualifying I was quite surprised to start 3rd which confirmed that I had a bit of pace on my worst track, got off the line very fast like usual passed my team mate into turn one and Fishtech was getting away who had impressive times throughout the race weekend shame he lost connection which promoted me and Tahmid into 1st and 2nd respectively, Tahmid was faster than me by around 1.5 sec per lap so I knew it was a matter of time he was behind my gearbox and I knew not to challenge to hard as a Ferrari 1-2 was on the line, found it not that hard when it started raining on the inters and then when it got heavier me and Tahmid both pitted but luckily there was enough time to do it on the same lap and Ferrari made a shocking pit putting me on the same tires furious with this I tried sticking to them tires but it was too much so I switched back to wets but looking at the pace 2nd was the maximum I could achieve and I had a lonely race and It was just getting it to the end and keeping it out of the barrier, there was a tense moment on the final lap when I crashed right at the start of the last lap and lost my front wing, I'm not the best in the wets but Kevo was 30 secs behind in 3rd so it was no problem, in conclusion this was a successful weekend coming away with a 1-2 for Ferrari and if I was offered that before the race I would have took it straight away I couldn't have hoped for a better result on the most demanding track on the calender scoring maximum points for Ferrari and getting the maximum points for myself relative to my pace, I now look forward to the next race in Canada, which is one of my favorites.

Back to top Go down

Monaco Race Report Empty MONACO GP

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:38 am

I didnt expect much as i only got the patch the day before the race and i had almost no track time at Monaco on the new game.I was well off the pace in qualifing and started on primes.Got a so so start but full of fuel my car was a hand full.Every time i went into the left hander after the tunnel my ass end was kicking around .On the throttle or off didnt matter,took off three wings there very frustrating! Spent most of the race just white knuckling it trying to stay out of the wall.Had at least five pitstops.Finally brought it home 5th thankfull to finish, Hoping for a better time at my home GP RRMonaco Race Report Article-2150347-134ED25A000005DC-104_468x305

Back to top Go down

Monaco Race Report Empty Re: Monaco Race Report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum