Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session Empty Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 am

I will be organising every Sunday at 7.00pm for there to be a 50% Qualifing & Race Session. I hope all of you can attend these sessions as they will be a good practice for all of you to learn the feeling of the car with heavy fuel, your tyres getting properly worn & you all learning how each other drivives by how each other tries to overtake & defend etc. Very Happy

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 AL2 Mod on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session Empty Re: Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session

Post by JohnLarkin2012 Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Last night was a bit disappointing after doing Quali & 20+ laps, being kicked because the host decides to leave. I thought the whole point of doing practise was so AL2 can practise - Not 5 other people from different areas of this site.
I think if this league is to work then it needs to be independently run. Just because some other guys doesn't mean they can jump in on a practise session from a league they don't belong in?
Hopefuully it'll be water under the bridge by wednesday! Smile

JohnLarkin2012

Back to top Go down

Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session Empty Re: Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am

Im sorry John & to everyone else who took part last night, it was a disappointing practice session & i have to take the blame for that. Adam at the last minute decided to run a AL1 practice around da same time & because not many AL2 people got back to me i decided to merge both practices together. But unfortunately after 20+ laps Adam who was hosting decided to leave the session which he shouldnt have done since it being a web type connection we all got kicked.

This league is independently run. All practices from this point on didnt have to be separate but they will be 100% separate from this point on i can assure you & everyone else racing in this league.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:49 am

dont feel bad stevo,i know you were just trying to help everyone out.im sure the session was going ok until the connection loss or adam quit
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Sunday Qualifing & 50% Practice Session Empty Future Practices

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm

I would like to practice with a mod only or in any other assist league practice session, as I wish no driver from AL2 to be present when I practice. any day and time is fine with me, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLarkin2012 Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:46 am

In that case you're better off doing your own practise independently or with someone outside of the league. I can pretty much say with confidence that no can be staging practises to suit everyone. If you wnna practise then do so like everyone else... if not, do a private session.
Better still, if you don't want to reveal good/bad pace then dabble with the fuel?

JohnLarkin2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 pm

can not set individual practice sessions mate.best thing to do is practice with your team8
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down