Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL2 Champion

5 posters

Go down

AL2 Champion Empty AL2 Champion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 am

Bulletproof98-38 is the new al2 champion following his win at canada i would congratulate him and welcome him to AL1

Back to top Go down

AL2 Champion Empty Re: AL2 Champion

Post by Deano94DCFC Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 am

congrats Bullet. best man won the title. we've had some great battles over the season, mainly at India.
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:09 am

Well Done Bullet Very Happy have fun in AL1 and enjoy the title AL2 Champion Wink would of been nice to be in as many races as you to see if i would of been up there but oh well Very Happy hope we race again soon good luck and goodbye Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks you guys mean alot had a good debut season especially after the transfer. Ill miss racing with yous but im sure ill be pushed to my limits next season. Thanks for great racing and bobjim if you dont get promoted then best of luck to you next season.And Brian remember if you need help with anything then just ask hopefully i can fo the same. Had our ups and downs espicially with Gimpbuater but we got it solved as usual since Stevo and the guys kicked ipswich out.League wasnt as quick at getting the races done but sure as hell was miles better on stewarding.Penalties etc....
And one more thankyou to Stevo for racing with me online just for fun and pushing and helping me develop as a succesful online racer cant wait to join you in the next season in AL1. And also Deano and probably Fredster. :-)

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:38 am

why did you say IF bobjim doesnt get promoted and PROBABLY me its already happened?

Back to top Go down

AL2 Champion Empty well done team mate

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:51 am

congrats for winning assist league 2 awesome season and what a honour to have been your team mate i hope you go on and have a great season in assist league 1 and again well done mate
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Congratulations Bullet well done, good luck in AL1 next season! Also Well done to Deano for getting promoted Wink
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 am

well done bullet ,i lost conection so couldnt race one less to be lapped enjoyed the warm up at least thanks to all that made me welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:29 am

Fredster it was incase u got points deducted so i didnt know who was getting promoted. Thanks UD-WAR i hope im up to the AL1 pace and to brian thanks its been great haven a teammate like you i couldnt cope if it was someone like Gimpbuster. And also you guys were on my side alot for the arguements for what that guy did to us especially ( EVERY race lol ) And miketrap unlucky on that connection issue im sure youll do great next season its gonna be great ill be watchin as much as possible in race replays and vids.Good luck guys and thanks for everything!!! :-)

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 am

Well done Bullet winning the drivers championship moving up to AL1! Im sure you will do well & I look forward to racing you in AL1 m8.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

AL2 Champion Empty AL2 Runner Ups

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:51 am

I also wish D3ano, Bobjim & Fredster all the best in AL1! & well done to there achievements in AL2! Im sure they will prove to be strong competition for the current drivers in AL1.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 am

Yep well done guys its shouldnt all be on me cause you guys made it through aswell so well done

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Great Season and what an end on canada, amazing drama and everything was still to play for Very Happy All 4 of us had a win and were consistant most of the time :L. Thanks everyone else who helped to make the league amazing fun, good luck to brian with al2 and guys such as sam and rracier i believe you are all going to have a fun, clean and very close season. good luck ill be keeping an eye on this league Very Happy Bullet, Dean and Fred lets give Al1 and shock and show them what we can do Wink to everyone else its been a pleasure racing with you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Lol show it how to get lapped by Moody and Beardy haha!
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down