Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazil GP

4 posters

Go down

Brazil GP              Empty Brazil GP

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 pm

THE MATTER OF BRAZIL

I must first apologise to any driver that feels the decision that Brazil will not be run this season is wrong but this was a call I had to make right or wrong.
The situation in Pro 1 was looked at in great detail and I made my mind up before SPA and yes that was my first mistake I should have told ThaCookster before the race not after.

The second mistake was telling ThaCookster to post it in his league as it should have been me so there was no confusion as to who made the decision. The decision was made as the new game would be on the shelf before the end of our season and most people would not want to play the game when the new one was at hand and also some people are trading F1 2011 for F1 2012 so I thought it would not be fair if people could not run because they didn’t even have the game any more.

Further more we need that time to get up to speed as soon as possible with testing and any rule changes that need to be put in place before the start of next season. PRO League 1 2 will not race at Brazil.

Humbly apologise
BK_1975
Your voice amongst the crowd

P.S
Contact me with ant issues over this please
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Brazil GP              Empty Re: Brazil GP

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Your Humble Apology is accepted by RBR

Back to top Go down

Brazil GP              Empty Brazil cancelled

Post by Reddweasel Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 pm

I note the planned cancellation of Brazil for Pro Legaue 1 but what is the situation for Pl2 and the other leagues in the community?

I sincerely hope that PL2 will run the full season and be in Brazil on the 23rd Sep, or if not sometime the week before? I've certainly been told nothing of this.

Is this going to happen again this time next year as well? So every other season Brazil will be 'dropped off' the calendar?

I await further comment.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:00 am

Reddweasel wrote:I note the planned cancellation of Brazil for Pro Legaue 1 but what is the situation for Pl2 and the other leagues in the community?

I sincerely hope that PL2 will run the full season and be in Brazil on the 23rd Sep, or if not sometime the week before? I've certainly been told nothing of this.

Is this going to happen again this time next year as well? So every other season Brazil will be 'dropped off' the calendar?

I await further comment.

PL2 is in the same situation as PL1 with NOT racing Brazil. We both race on the same day so it's the same outcome I'm afraid to say.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by BradChick Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 am

No worries BK.

But just to make everyone happy, why not just run brazil on the new game? maybe 1 or 2 weeks after it comes out?
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am

BradChick wrote:No worries BK.

But just to make everyone happy, why not just run brazil on the new game? maybe 1 or 2 weeks after it comes out?

That will be during our testing period, the car performances will be different to 2011. To be honest I don't believe that can be done.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:14 am

We can use Brazil as one of our Pre-Season Testing races, obviously it won't count for anything but It will mean that we have raced it... The other 2 tracks will be decided when we get the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Why dont you both on the 23rd september 2 days after the realease of f1 2012 just for 2 hours put 2011
in your ps3 and do 1 race at Brasil?

It does not concern me as im not in them leagues but i dont see a problem with doing the last race just because 2012
came out 2 days previous.
I have f1 2010 which i still now and again play nearly 2 years after it was released and to be honest I and many others
will probably still play 2011 now and again after 2012 has been released.

Like i said though it doesn't concern me but i find it a bit strange, why battle and compete all season for months on end just
to not race the last race because the new game came out 2 days previous.

Havn't read much on the subject matter but i believe there was a vote at monza to do this, if everyone voted to do it though
then fair enough and respect the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum