Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broke my game

Go down

Broke my game Empty Broke my game

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Due to the fact I now hate this game and never want to Play 2011 again I have snapped my disc in half in frustration lol. I will not be tacking part in the last 3 races of the session. I want to stay in the leauge if possible. I would much love to race in al1 next session on the game, but that isent my dicession. I no I haven't been the cleanest driver at times and found my self in the apeal room many times. But please understand that I never practice on th game as I HATE it. I never ever ruined any ones races on purpose it's all lack of practice and frustration. I will how ever get much practice on the new game and If allowed to race in al1 next session I will try 100% harder. And sure can be a great title contender, if I finally decide to start appealing against drivers as I could have so many times by now.

Moody I smashed into the back of you on the straight. I had drs open and. Cursed all the way so I miss judged my bracking Wilst battling with John. I hope that you respect my on isty on this mater and proves that I understand I don't have the xp you guys do but I am much wanting to get my hands on the new game to get some serious practice in Wink.

Please let my no your decision on this matter of letting me race next session ASAP that would be much aprishated.

Fishtechmadman13. Red bull raceing.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Broke my game Empty f1

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 pm

i understand fishtech i think every1 is sick of this game and just wanting the new 1 and regarding al1 u wont b in it next season because as u can see from the standings u will b relegated

Back to top Go down

Broke my game Empty Re: Broke my game

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Can I not apeal against my religation due to that I started one race before u can be real gated and think I am well deserved a seat in al1. Next session as some driver never even shown up. If you want a driver who will show up to every race next session then I am asking please let me race in al1 even in a crap team I do t mind but think I have shown great pace and obv need to practice my consistency but still I will be a great driver for al1 next session.
Also like to put across I have been very very unlucky not to score enuff points to stay. And have been disconnected and finished 2nd at monza.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Broke my game Empty Re: Broke my game

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down