Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

japanese gp race reports

+2
ANTONIOS1978
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
6 posters

Go down

japanese gp race reports Empty japanese gp race reports

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 am

post below.....
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

japanese gp race reports Empty Re: japanese gp race reports

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 am

qualy 5th on primes 1m 29.3
good start got up to 3rd or 4th was easily able to keep up with leaders at first then i spun loosing a couple of places.basically had a steady race with battles against bb and stopper.finished the race i 4th which is a result i,m quite pleased with as its not one of my favoured tracks.enjoyed the race though Smile
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

japanese gp race reports Empty susuka report

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 am

I had a good setup but Ashley had little faster. The mistake cost me even the first place was the second pitstop. I chosed the softer tyres such as Ashley. The correct choice was the middle eraser will not have to do third pitstop. Four races still to finish. Nothing has been judged yet! puss puss.. scratch
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:40 am

Qualy - 4th better than I could have ever dreamed of. My lap was my on in the last lap of the session. I was thrilled. Race - 8th. This is where my curse remains true. I got a great start taking third straight away with rob following me through. I had big issues on high fuel, as usual, and started losing places. Usually when I ran wide into gravel. Had brief battles with chaperal, jackerie, Steff and burty. The burty one lasting the longest. Generally an enjoyable race with some of the battles I had. I did have a contact with mansellsmum but he was one cold tires and spun infront of me, but to his credit he stopped and let me back past losing an extra place to burty as a part of it so much thanks to him. A very fair and considerate action
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 am

race to forget about

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Qually: Even though i was on pole i wasn't happy with that time because it was done on my second hot lap with tyres at 85% and i just couldn't get a clean run in after that to beat it.

Race: Despite the worn tyres i got a great start and had about a car lenth gap into turn 1 then i was just pushing as hard as i could trying to pull a gap to Antonios who was no more than a couple of seconds behind me every lap and what ever time i made in the first sector i lost it in the hair pin under braking as i was locking up every lap.After my first pit stop came out behind Rob who was yet to pit on primes spent a coulpe of laps behind him then passed with DRS.Did Second pit stop on lap 23 for primes Antonios was still only a few seconds behind with about 7 laps to go was debating whether or not to pit then i saw Antonios pitted so decided to pit on lap 35 for options then just pushed hard to the end.The last 4 race are going to be very tough but im very much looking foward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Well done and congrats

Really gutted i couldnt race last night :'(

For the life of me no matter what i tried i couldnt get logged on to stupid PSN and when i finally did i sent a msg to stopper but got no reply so assumed you all started, got logged out and couldnt get back on.

It probably was for the best anyways as if i did race no doubt id of got disconnected, onwards to korea where i do like the track but ive hardly raced there, have no set up and am not hopeful of a good result.

Back to top Go down

japanese gp race reports Empty ChaperalSA - Mercedes GP Race Edit

Post by ChaperalSA Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am

ChaperalSA
ChaperalSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Burtyburton Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 am

qualified 10th - and at the start of the race i was struggling to stay on the track because the car had the full fuel load in but then i started to lose loads of time to steff he went from 1 second ahead of me to 8 seconds in about 3 laps but on the 18th lap i was on the long straight with the slight of curve on it and i spun the a couple of laps later i did thd same thing but broke my front wing and overall i fished the race in 9th place because steff retired and bbb boys crashed out

Burtyburton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down