Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPANESE G.P

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Go down

JAPANESE G.P Empty JAPANESE G.P

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 am

JAPANESE G.P 15_jap11

POST YOUR RACE REPORTS BELOW

Back to top Go down

JAPANESE G.P Empty Re: JAPANESE G.P

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:10 am

qualified 11th

race DNF

due to me crashing out in quali i had a lot to make up so i started on primes and and since it was gunna rain i stayed on primes til lap 12 and it was raining so a pitted and put the intermediates on and was planning to go to the end of the race i came out the pits just behind mick we were having a gd scrap i was all over him for 2 laps then on the straight he stopped right in the middle of the track i ran right into the back off him lost my wing and was given a drive through my race was pretty much fucked so i retired from the session

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:15 am

QUALIFIED 2ND FINISHED 2ND Smile) 1ST CORNER WENT ALRIGHT, TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH STOPPER, BUT HE WAS PULLING AWAY AND HE GOT A NICE GAP, BUT I DIDNT WANT TO PUT MY FUEL UP JUST TO CATCH HIM, I THOUGHT I WOULD WAIT TO DO THAT. 1ST PIT WAS GREAT, THEN IT STARTED TO RAIN, I THOUGHT I COULD STAY OUT ON THE PRIMES FOR A FEW MORE LAPS, BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN, I SHOULD OF COME IN 2-3 LAPS EARLYIER, AFTER THAT I CAME IN 4 INTAS AFTER THAT RACE WAS JUST KEEPING CAR ON THE TRACK, CAME HOME 2ND Smile) NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NXT 2 TRACKS AS IM SHIT RND THEM lol! , HAPPY TO GET 18 POINTS FOR MY NEW FORCE INDIA TEAM Smile)

Back to top Go down

JAPANESE G.P Empty SHIT?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am

You didnt look shit to me last night mate lol looking forward to the race, me you and john can potentially have a good battle on race night, we looked pretty close last night. Was a bit daunted when john did a 1.31.4 but then i did a whopping 1.31.1 in the next session, nearly 2 secs quicker than what i did the other day, and id say i could probably go a bit quicker as well, but saving tyres is gonna be key, hope it doesnt rain. Dont think i could pull off another performance like japan. Normally hate the rain, but that race was awesome for me, two stopper in the wet, lead from the start to finish, wont do that too often lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum