Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begium GP - Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Begium GP - Race Reports Empty Begium GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 am

Post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Begium GP - Race Reports Empty belgian gp 2011

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Qualified 8th on primes ,race started my teammate in front of me didnt hook up very well got thru the first corner unscathedand into 6th. Was minding my ps and ques. Just trying to be steady and keep out of mischief . I think on lap 6 fredster attempted a pass down the first long staight. He had already passed me on afairly soft pass in his first stint on options . I was at the end of my primes and he caught me in the drs zone. I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF LETTING HIM GO AT THE TOP OF HILL. What happened next was nothing like what i saw on the replay and what i saw on my screen . What i saw was that he was still behind me and to my right, as i attempted to move over back to the racing line on the left in my mirror he ran into the back of me.I would never intentionally hook someone especially on the straight!!!The rest of the race I just tryed to maintain steady pace.I will take what ever penalty the FIA hands out .What i dont need and which i thought was against the rules is being sent messages like these sent to me Begium GP - Race Reports DSC00234i enjoyed the race it was fun sorry to buddy but a simple "we will see you in the appeal room would have been suffice ...till monza see ya RR

Back to top Go down

Begium GP - Race Reports Empty IMAGE DOESNT SEEM TO WORK

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:11 pm

WHAT THE MESSAGE FROM FREDSTER SAID WAS "YOUR A F##KING S%IT F!@K OFF

Back to top Go down

Begium GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Begium GP - Race Reports

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 am

listen rracier you ruined my race, i was just angry at the time, im sorry for sending the message, but you need to admit you were stupid in the move

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 am

Breach of Rule 1.0 - Abusive Behaviour

It is up to League Mod & Manager to decide upon his punishment...

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 am

RRacier's apparent move on Fredstercfc11 & Fredsters abusive msg to RRacier are been looked into. Thankyou
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:10 am

Q: Had a good lap on primes to get 2nd by 0.001 of a second, could of been more but i messed up my last lap.

R: Had a good start going into 1st on the 1st corner before fred overtook me on the long straight, i was 2nd until he served his drive through (which was extremly unlucky for him) i kept first for a while and had a long and hard battle with bullet all the way through the rest of the race.
Late on in the race i got pushed off track by bullet which cost me and while i was catching him i hit gravel and was 2 secs back going into last lap, i clawed 1.5 secs of them on last lap but wasnt enough but i got a great 2nd about 5 secs ahead of dean who also had a good race Smile

Back to top Go down

Begium GP - Race Reports Empty fredster WARNING!

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 pm

absoloutley disgusted and fed up,how many times do i have to say keep appeals short and to the point.
also keep race reports to the point DO NOT use the race report section as an extra chance to have a go at another driver.
language like this will not be tolerated:
either on the site.
verbally in lobbies.
or in private messages.
i hope to hear from rracer soon letting me know you have sincerely apologised fredster.i,m trying to work with guys like you fredster,the guys that show up to all races make this league better,but this behaviour is not on m8 and its dragging the quality of the league down.
i,m issueing fredster with a very strong warning, threatning or abusive language in this case will not be tolerated any further rule breaks of this nature will result in a temporary site ban,or possibly a permanent ban.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down