Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF

+2
Seanbbb90
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
6 posters

Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 am

I called tonights race off after two attempts. We started on time, and first qualy was fine. Then antonios disconnected on lap 3, so we restarted. In the second qualy, i was filming after i set my lap, and i seen rob, sean, mansell cut turn 9, beginning of sector 3. I stated to ud war and moody that turn 9 was not to be cut and moody told everyone in the lobby before we started. Halfway through second qual session someone disconnected, and moody told me he said to everyone ( which i didnt hear or i would have stepped in ) that cutting turn 9 was allowed. No corner cuts are allowed whatsoever. I have called the race off, until it can be video'd and have a live steward watching. Not having people cheating and taking advantage. Im not branding anyone a cheat cos they were told, but its not happening. I warned cookster tonight that this would happen when he asked me to invite everyone, so i gave it a try. This race needs to be rerun when the mod, cameraman and recognised steward are all available. Its not on that people are told that cutting a corner is allowed and no video evidence is available. If the fia request my video evidence then i will upload it gladly.

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty f1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:05 am

i said in qualy it was allowed but not race its impossible for me to watch every1 and its not fair that some wud b getting away with it a was just trying to b as fair as possible. Sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty cutting corners

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 am

i know mate, but i couldnt hear you, so i would be suprised if everyone else could. If i had heard you say it i would have messaged you right away. Everyone knows turn 9 doesnt flag, but its not fair if people are allowed to cut it cos they can all cut different amounts, meaning the time gained isnt the same for everyone. I called it off so it can be run fairly with a mod, steward and cameraman. I stressed this would happen at around 7.30 to cookster, but he was adamant that the race went ahead.

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty Confused

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:26 am

"I said in qualy it was allowed but not race its impossible for me to watch every1 and its not fair that some wud b getting away with it a was just trying to b as fair as possible. Sorry"

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No corners are to be cut at any time...........
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty f1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:50 am

they cut that corner in real life and well if theres no corner cutting how come people still do it if i had said dont cut that corner u wud of got some 1 who wud of cut that corner me not see it and gain at least half a second how is that fair exactly its not so i decided to let people cut it in qualy but not in the race as i wud of had more time.the race wasnt called off because of me it was because of connection so stop giving me shit.

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty race

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:56 am

it wasnt called off cause off connection mate. I called it off cos it wasnt getting run fairly. No corner cutting means exactly that. Thats why i messaged you before the race saying no cuts on turn 9. Thats the only trouble spot on monza. We know you cant watch everyone, every lap, but people were gainig qualifying positions with it. Not everyone was cutting it, so it wasnt fair. I stressed this before the race to you and ud. If no one was cutting then we would have had a third and final attempt at the race, but it wasnt fair to carry on. With no cameraman, turn would still have been cut by some or everyone, and its not fair. When its rerun with a steward and cameraman, everyone will know that its being watched and wont cut it, thats all. Thats why there are FIA meetings for those who are caught corner cutting and penalties handed out !!!!!

Last edited by stopper19 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty F1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 am

yeah coz that will stop every1 cutting turn 9 gd luck with that its shit every1cant b watched like you said on psn it cant b controlled so why even try some1 will do it and get away with it and you'll b able 2 tell by there time but you wont b able 2 prove it u cant contain corner cutting 100% so how is it fair people getting away with it

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty corner cutting

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 am

its not fair, thats why i stopped the race. It cant be watched 100% with stewards and cameramen, but those who are caught get penalised. Having the attitude of, well just let everyone do it , is wrong, thats why i stopped it. Not blaming you, it should never have gone ahead in the first place. Normally we have linden and bk recording, cookster as steward. Three pairs of eyes all watching different parts of the track. No corner cutting means no corner cutting. The day i race with people cutting corners is the day i give up lol

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty Re: TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF

Post by Seanbbb90 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

so wens the race

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 am

I leave you guys for 2 weeks and everything falls into chaos, lol, sounds like I was lucky to miss last nights attempt. lol!
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 am

Yeah, cant get the staff these days, or is that the fia Question lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 am

Oh well look on the bright side. Im back which means after a 2 week break I have no skill no monza practice and no setup (i can assure you that the setup situation will hopefully change after a session with my teammate in which I will miraculousely develop a setup identical to his) so everyone can relax and soak up the points
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 am

I bet Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am

I just got into a session..........and realised how much I hate this track. Every time a lap is completed at monza a small part of me dies inside
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 am

when we rerun monza gp???
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty rerun

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:21 am

I was told next week, but dont know definately until our mod comes out of hiding Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty monza gp

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:30 am

i,m assuming our monza race will just go ahead on wednesday at 8.30pm.we were ahead of other leagues anyway as none of them have done spa yet.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty monza

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 am

Yeah mate, thats what im assuming, but maybe wrong lol scratch

Back to top Go down

TONIGHTS RACE CALLED OFF Empty Wats up Mods

Post by ChaperalSA Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 am

Whats going on with mods for our league. We hear of them then poof them gone lol. Are we that bad looking.
ChaperalSA
ChaperalSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum