Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian GP

4 posters

Go down

Hungarian GP  Empty Hungarian GP

Post by UD-War Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 am

Post ur race reports below.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP  Empty Re: Hungarian GP

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but couldnt see a general chat thread.

What sort of time is generally considered needed for a top 6 qualifying here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi m8 I'm running in the 1.13.800 in qualy but not to sure about others. It put me on the front row in two practice sessions but other drivers I'm sure are capable of quicker. I would say early 1.14 to late 1.13 should get you in the top 6 Wink. What times are you running in qualy with the cars on equal settings?

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 am

fishtechmadman13 wrote:Hi m8 I'm running in the 1.13.800 in qualy but not to sure about others. It put me on the front row in two practice sessions but other drivers I'm sure are capable of quicker. I would say early 1.14 to late 1.13 should get you in the top 6 Wink. What times are you running in qualy with the cars on equal settings?

Ok mate thanks.

I think I got a 1:13.550 on options and a 1:14:200 on primes in a practice with DP last night.

But doing it in practice and doing it for real is 2 very different things. I kept stuggling with corner cuts at the chicane, must have done it on at least half of my laps. Cant afford to do that tonight scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

Well mate if you can do a 1.13 5 then that is impressive Wink. That should put you right at the front. But who no's it's a lot harder to do it when it matters lol. But we will see tonight so I will see you there mate. Wink cheers cheers

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP  Empty A decent Race

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 am

I had my best points finish yet, since arriving here.
(ps does any1 wat my seat i the rosso?, its awful)

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP  Empty Torro Rosso

Post by UD-War Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 am

U can only move cars in Transfer Windows m8, sorry.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 am

Yay qualy 4th. And lost connection on lap 27th in 4th place ;( not happy.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP  Empty Re:Hungarian GP

Post by UD-War Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:25 am

Qualy 1st - Beardy done 1 13 5 and retired so I know I was going to beat that and did a 1 13 3.

Race 1st - Had a decent start kept 1st, started to pull away big time from the rest of field with Beardy behind me about 2 - 3 secs. He jumped me in the pits but I passed him back within like 2 laps and created a lil gab, it was like Hamilton and Kimi u and down. After 2nd sto he jumed me again but got him back again within 2 laps and done exactly the same as in the 2nd stint. Than my last stop was for inters as I really started to struggle on primes in light rain. He jumped me yet again lol, but this time was alot faster and done a nice outside pass on the fast left hander going into the 2nd sector, pulled away and it was like 4 secs, and he risked to go for Wets but I won by miles Smile
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 am

Q 5th on primes done 1 14.1

R DNF
well i was having a good battle with TT en my car went BBBOOOOOMMMM!!!! I BLAME TT 4 THIS ITS UR FAUT TT LOOOL
X_Adam-_-1993_X
X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 am

Quali - 3rd 1:13:736

Was relatively pleased with that. It was a few tenths slower than my best time here but to get 3rd on my debut in this league was pleasing.

Race- DNF (Disconnected)

Got a really good start, up alongside Beardy. Had a nice wide line and good view into the first corner. Was turning into it OK but then got hit from behind and spun. Loads of people were affected. I think someone near the midfield/back misjudged their braking point and ploughed through everyone. Not a great start.

Was down to 11th now.

Next corner though moody and someone else had a coming together I think and were scattered all over the road. So now up to 9th and chasing down Johan. Managed to get past him quite quickly as he ran wide.

Now I was chasing down DP and TopmanTaylor. DP got past Topman on lap 4 and then it was my turn to close him down and try to get past.

Had a good battle with him for a few laps, but finally managed to get ahead on lap 7.

I was now up to 5th.

On lap 9 the leaders (Ud-War & Beardy) came out of the pits and I ended up inbetween them. I was on old options now though so knew I wouldnt be able to keep beardy behind me for long. On lap 10 I had Beardy all over the back of my and my tyres were shot, so I turned off the racing line to let him past. But, unfortunately, he had the same line in mind and instead of letting him past he went into the back of me (sorry mate). I stayed off the throttle and let him past anyway but probably cost him a second or two. In hindsight it wasnt the best place to let him through, but I didnt want to hold him up anymore and cause an accident.

Pitted on lap 11. I came out in 6th.

When Adam destroyed his car on lap 18 I was 4th. Safety car was deployed so I pitted for a set of primes. Moody didnt stop though so I dropped a place, but was feeling happy in 5th behind the safety car.

But then something went wrong, the game started getting a bit laggy/glitch and doing weird things. Then all of a sudden...boom. Disconnected. End Of Race.

Gutted Crying or Very sad

Here is my video anyway from the live stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/trevisbest/b/326817449

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP  Empty My race report

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 pm

qualy-11th wud of been higher but cookster screwed me over.

race-6th not to bad shud probably been higher but inters went on the last lap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum