Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moderator

4 posters

Go down

New Moderator Empty New Moderator

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 am

Racers,

Just yesterday we had the sad news that Dizzymind is going to stand down as Moderator of Pro League 3. This is mainly because he does not have enough spare time on his hands to be able to handle and Moderator this League. He told me that it was more work than he expected that it was going to be and trying to fit it in his life gives him hardly any free time. For this reason Dizzymind has stood down as Pro League 3 Moderator.

The good news is that you have a straight replacement in Vernon-ator_1991 so please welcome your Moderator with open arms and I am sure that he will carry on where Dizzy left off and will do a brilliant job!

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Empty Re: New Moderator

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:22 am

Welcome Vernon!!! I wish you good luck! We need better organisation here, I think!
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Guys..

As you Can see you have a Moderator Change. Due To Dizzy's Commitments and Traveling around the world Gigging (check out "DigiCult" on youtube) he could no longer keep up.

We as FiA Listen to the Comments given by a few of you and Hopefully acted in the Appropriate manner.

Your New MOD is "Vernon-ator_1991" Please Add him to your Friends List.

Vern Has been with us since Mid September Last year, When we were running the 2010 game.
He has been Racing in Online Leagues for over 18mths and has Vast experience from Being in Pro League 1 for at least 12mths.
He was Here when we started it all up, he has been in FiA since we started that up and he has been a Instructor for our Induction groups.

Vern is a Calm character Relaxed and Sensible very few of us have seen him loose his temper with others, his driving skills is gentlemanly on track and Off track one of the most Helpful Online PSN Buddies you will have on your friends list. You will find Vern Approachable and understanding in 99% of any issues.

He has Used a Controller for 12mths at least on Ps3 without any assists, so he will be the first to tell you No assists can be achieved easily on a controller, But the good news is recently he has changed to the Wheel (3 weeks ago) and he has already stated he would never go back to a controller.

In his Spare time he earns his crust by Being an IT man for some Army MOD place so thats about all your gunna know about him as he is 'sworn to secrecy' with work. He has/had a Mini Cooper, he is Aged 21.

I hope all In Pro League 2 can be Patient with him as he Gets to grips with your character and driving styles, He will be Nominating 5 FiA for the League as Currently we only have 3, (stopper, Steff, roblee)

I wish him all the best in his Duties and I'm sure you guys will give a warm welcome. ;-)

Thanks
ADMIN

PS. for you MODS/MANAGERS Reading this thinking where's my Bio.... Its coming... Don't you worry.!
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Empty new mod

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:46 am

Welcome vern mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Empty Thanks for the warm welcome.

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 am

Thank you Linden for the very kind words.

As Linden said , I first raced against the likes of Linden, Cookster etc back in the 2010 game but when I first started racing online during the 2010 game which was when I got my ps3, Stopper and Steff were really the first 2 people I got to know online and race against regularly in open lobbies, so it will be nice to be closely involved with them again but also everyone else involved with this league.

This league is a very competitive league from what I have seen on the odd occasion I have spectated this league and I am very much looking forward to be apart of it.

Little bit about myself;

My name is Joe Vernon (PSN: Vernon-ator_1991), don't forget to add me.
I'm 21 years old, living in Kent, England.
I.T. Engineer for the MoD.
Proud owner of a Fiat 500 TwinAir.
Go-Kart London Champs Runner-Up 2000, Formula Ford wild card entry (2 races, 2004).
Current Non-league footballer for Cray Wanderers.
Supporter of Crystal Palace F.C.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Empty ONLINE

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 am

Yeah remember adding you cos you were good, regretted it in the end lol, little whippersnapper lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 am

i need a wheel ive gt controller Mad

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down