Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German GP - Appeal

3 posters

Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty German GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 am

RBR are fuming our hole race practice and strategy ruined because of a mercedes corner cutting, jamesboro corner cutting the first bend after the pit straight and as a result jack knifed into illskillsvip's car thereby ruining his race despite the hour of practice and car setup he went through. He was very confident of a podium finish as his strategy was working to plan, but all the time and effort has been ruined by a corner cut we must push for action as the corner cut has lend to illskillsvip earning no points and there was only 9 cars for fu_k sake, If this is the standard of driver that sloppyness isn't clamped down on when it severely affects other drivers race then illskillsvip will have to reconsider his opions as he works to damn hard to be using his spare time to be compititive only to have that time wasted by sloppy mistakes by others.ps this ain't no fun guys I was looking forward to seeing the fruits of my labour and no im pissed this is the emotion that driving in this league is doing for me on a Sunday right now I'm far from happy cheer James.

Back to top Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty Re: German GP - Appeal

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 am

From my point of view, I was in the breaking area when I noticed the pole in the middle of turn 1, and that breaking zone is terrible with the large bump in it, so I turned in early to dodge the pole and destroyed my car where the pole usually is, but there was nothing there, there was honestly nothing I could of done about it, it was either hit the pole and no doubt end my race or dodge it (which I did) and yet I still destroyed my car, didn't end your race on purpose.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty Qualifying

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 am

The Sauber garage is concerned at the RBR team not qualifying in tonight's race. The rule was changed to make it compulsory for everyone to qualify, and RBR have failed to complete an obligation.

Sauber would also like to make an appeal against Chickie and BK. It was reported that Chickie and BK had appointed trained assassins to eliminate Linden's internet source and the rumours appear to be true as the corpse of a hamster was found nearby Linden's house. Sauber believe that a relevant punishment would be for Chickie to be deducted 69 points and BK 56 points to ensure that this malicious act is not repeated again.

Peter Sauber

Back to top Go down

Post by BradChick Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 am

lol!
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty RBR Fidla reply

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 am

RBR driver Fidla did not and could not qualify for this race, the reason is this..... Fidla wanted to wait until the last 5 minutes before going out to see what and who was doing the best times to judge which tyres to qualify on, when Fidla hit the buttons on G27 wheel, he noticed that the configuration had changed and had to reset all the buttons on the wheel for his settings as wheel had gone to default settings which changes kers, drs, camera view etc, everything went to default and by the time it was sorted out it was to late to go out which was a pain as I could only test and make sure the wheel was ok when race started.

Back to top Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty no no no#]

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 am

Your team mate said he followed your lead as planned with qualifying
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 am

As I said, my wheel went to default, that is my official statement which I told you in post race lobby I would put my answers to questions here on site, I did plan to go out at the last 5 but could not

Back to top Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty FIA

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 am

WE BOTH KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 am

Be careful BK, I am sure your not going to call me a LIAR in this forum, that would not be good

Are you looking to take points away or just a little 1 or 2 race ban for me, it seems like you have another itch that needs scratching, if you do go take out with someone else like Seansri who obviously has got what you wanted him to get, now onto someone else lol, well find someone else and leave Fids alone

Back to top Go down

German GP - Appeal Empty I SURGGEST

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:18 am

YOU GET YOUR LAWYER AND SEE IF HE CAN GEY YOU OUT OF THIS AND BRING UP SEANSRI IF YOU LIKE AS I DIDNT EVEN VOTE ON HISS OUTCOME , WILL ALSO BRING UP THAT COMENT SO PLEASE PASS THAT ON TO YOUR LAWYER AS YOU DIG YOUR HOLE.

VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR MODERATOR WILL BE WELCOME AT ANY TIME AS YOU ARE SURGGESTING THAT I'AM HANDING OUT PENALTYS FOR MY OWN GAIN.

BK_1975

PRO 2 MODE AT THE MOMENT
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 am

BK I have nothing to get out of lol, as I dig my huge hole, what's the worst you can do? Ban me? Deduct points? Boot me from league? Lol do your worst my friend lol, I can take it as you well no I am easy going and did not stress or argue over my last ban or FIA punishment, I am always in front of the FIA, either an appeal against me or me appealing against someone, it's all good mate

I don't swear or curse people, i don't abuse drivers, I am clean on the track so that means I won't be booted from site, so that leaves a ban or 2 or points deductions for not qualifying, or maybe a warning? I am sure I can take whatever you are going to push for in the meeting

There is no need for vote against you, you are doing an ok job and I could not do any better

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down