Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling It A Day

3 posters

Go down

Calling It A Day Empty Calling It A Day

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

Just to let everyone know that I'm pulling out of the league. I stepped down as mod last week as I couldn't commit the time to the website anymore, but now have decided to quit altogether. Just feel like some of the decisions that get made are senseless. It became apparent this afternoon that as there is space in semi pro one, that rob Lee, who lies fifth in assist league one, is getting put up into semi pro. Surely the top drivers should be offered the jump first?? Also this happens a week after the transfer window closes. I'm all for having a full grid, but a grid with fairly equal abilities. Not just throw someone up cause they fancy a change!! Everyone keeps banging on about structuring the leagues properly, then this happens. There's no logic in it whatsoever. So even though I'm currently top of the league, I'm giving up!! Hope the site continues to grow as fast as it has been, and everyone continues to enjoy their racing!!! Bye all scratch

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty Re: Calling It A Day

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 am

Nooo you can't do this to us. Sad Why? I know you've had beef with rob in the past in assists but surely not worthy of this. You can't be persuaded to stay? If not then farewell stopper, you have had an impressively large impact on my racing and I appreciate everything you have done for me (such as bring me up to semi pro). Keep racing bro.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty thanks bud

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:05 am

I'll be on game more now, need to get back into it. Catch you both online lads Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 am

dont stop stopper!!! we need you! You are very fair for all!!! Crying or Very sad
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty dissapointed

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 am

if it means that much to you stopper i will back out,don,t lay the blame at my door.i would,nt of requested to join if i did,nt think i was up to it,you clearly have aproblem with me as you deleted me when you switched leagues i felt its important to remain in contact with all mods.seems like if stopper does,nt like you your not coming in.you know i,m not a dirty racer and u should encourage drivers to your league which obviously was not full.i left assist league 1 in good hands and better now than when i joined it, where you just ditched the mod job which is fine if u could not commit the time but then the league aswell.smacks of someone throwing there toys out of the pram in my opinion.anyway in closing i,m off back to assist league 1 as i don,t want to be the cause of anyone leaving the league as i pride myself on giving everyone a chance.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 am

Well this is spiffing situation. Our former mod is leaving for his reasons stated and now rob who I guess was being lined up to be the new mod isn't actually coming coz he doesn't want to be the reason someone leaving. My guess is stopper wants a break and isn't coming back wether robs here or not so we may as well have him on board for now at least.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

However I would also like to "retweet" (so to speak) antonios post as he has hit the nail on the head
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty i,m fair too mate

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 am

i,ve never been kicked never had a penalty from fia never crashed into stopper in a race never argued with stopper,don,t know what his problem is
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty NONSENSE

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Regardless of your opinion rob, this decision is not a direct attack at you. Nor is it a case of stopper throwing his toys out of his pram. For one, if I still wanted to have my say I wouldn't of stepped down from mod. Secondly, I've left because, as stated above, I feel that after being part of the fia and being involved in decision making, it's a bit bemusing when these decisions or rules are not stuck to. All I was stating was that, it would have made more sense if someone up the top end of your league was offered the seat first, in order to keep some sort of structure, that everyone keeps banging on about. If you remember you even sent me a message during fia a weeks ago saying ' theyre just complicating everything '. So you obviously feel that some of the stuff that goes on is pointless and needless. The main reason I left is because I don't enjoy playing the game that much and I didn't want to ruin everyone else's enjoyment by not doing the job or even not having enough commitment just as a racer. It's purely coincidence that it was you joining. As far as deleting you, I deleted everybody bar Mick. Firstly because I made a new id for the semi pro league and I only added people relevant to the league. Secondly, as I thought if I ever race with Mick you will more than likely be in the same lobby. This was purely to save space on my friends list as I am involved in a fifa league and have tonnes added on psn. So there's no need to play the martyr here, take your position in semi pro league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 pm

nobody wants to jump to a semi assist tier,i seek more challenging racing,the reason i,m 5th in the table is because i,ve been screwed in almost every race ask linden or ask anyone in assist league 1
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty Semi pro lge

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I quite believe you, I left that league because it was dirty and half the people in there couldn't race properly. I was just stating a fact that for all the decisions made and rules applied, it seems that they're just put in place to be broken.

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty i agree

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

i do understand where your coming.you probably feel i,ve been pushed on you,but i asked for permission and if they would encourage and support me in a move to a higher league.i think they take the view that people should want to further there skills which i do.i do hope you reverse your descision to quit m8 because we raced well together in the past
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm

i tell you what m8 i am a bit nervous about my 1st race lol
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Calling It A Day Empty QUITING

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm definitely quitting mate. I want to get back to playing the game casually, enjoying it like I used to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Rob you gunna be at Valencia tonight?
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down