Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?Canadian GP?

3 posters

Go down

?Canadian GP? Empty ?Canadian GP?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am

Don't mean to be a pest about this but...

I've only played this game in career mode up to Monza before joining the league. I'm pretty much learning/relearning the tracks and creating setups as we get to the week of the races. So I kind of need to know if I'm splitting my practice time between Canada and Valencia. Or can I focus on 1 or the other? scratch

Back to top Go down

?Canadian GP? Empty Re: ?Canadian GP?

Post by Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 am

Practice Valencia mate, Canada is going to be either removed from the calender or squeezed in at a later date.

the Mod will announce it soon ;-)

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

?Canadian GP? Empty .....................

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 am

What he said
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 am

B#llshit "what he said........"

Tell your League WTF is going on !!! Very Happy

News section Please Moderator.

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

?Canadian GP? Empty .................

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 am

lol!
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 am

jocolor afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am

Why are you cancelling the race, on Sunday you said that we had space weeks at the end of the season so we could push the season back one, now your cancelling it why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 am

I also expect to race in Canada this weekend, have practiced hard and there has been no notification of any change, I practice hard at the start of the week because my work schedule does not allow much time later on in the week so i would have had no time to practice Valencia, we have a race schedule and I expect it to be upheld, if race times change, the FIA must give enough notice of at least a week

Back to top Go down

?Canadian GP? Empty montreal

Post by BradChick Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 am

its not their fault that they didnt give enough notice. its only been Cancelled because the football went into extra time.

but saying that i did think we aranged to have the race on saturday so that we have a double race weekend. would prefer that as i have also practiced a lot. but montreal will most likely be kept in this season. just slotted in between races, just not this week thats all Smile

Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 am

BK brought up a good point last night. If we pushed evry race back 1 week, then we would be out of sync with PL1. Which would mean we can't practice with them.

Back to top Go down

?Canadian GP? Empty CALM DOWN GENTS

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am

We will do the race and we will talk about it in Valencia
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Not everybody could make the saturday, so BK's Options where ..
run Canada and be a week behind the other 2 No Assists leagues which ment being out of sync and practice in the week would be pointless between leagues as they would be on different tracks,
OR
PostPone the race and squeeze it in to a Space we either create or when the Transfer window opens in a few races/weeks time to Run the canada race then keeping it all in sync for the season.
SO it was clearly a Sync Issue what raised the problem faced.

Im pretty sure tho He was going to ASK all the drivers On Sunday night to what they thought as a league we should do about the problem Our shitty football team have given us lol.

cheers
Lind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 am

We are not saying its anyone's fault but the way its being dealt with is blind to the disruption it causes to other drivers preparation. What do we lose out on by being a week behind the fast boys????? The comment made wasn't made in the interest of the pro 2 its made as a I wanna drive with my chums statement, bk can still do that and be a week ahead on practicing. This decision affects other drivers and it seems like our moderator is saying this is what I wanna do and that's final, the bigger the power the bigger the responsibility. Community that's the word up for debate my fellow drivers communityis this how you treat a respected community?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:21 am

To be Honest.........

I feel the Moderator took it by the bull of the horns and just made a call.

Wether it be a wrong call for some teams and the right call to other teams is was always going to be the case.

When I asked BK on sunday night to put a POLL up and ask his League wot they would like to do, the Response was clear from the moderator to lindenwarden.

"IF i put a post up asking what to do, we will still arguing about it on thursday/friday and No body will be knowing whats going on, so he said give me 24hrs to think and I'll let you all know"

Monday Night Bk was Also online asking a few drivers in Pro 2 If he did this would there be an issue? Present were Mercedes, sauber, Williams, LotusRenault, McLaren they had Heard the 2 choices he the Moderator had windled it down to, He also seeked advice from Chairman Steward, Admin & Pro 1 Moderator As to what they would do in this situation. I recall Bahrain being used as perfect Example.
Anyway what ever the outcome is Sauber will be in Valencia or Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum