Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time

Go down

Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time Empty Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 pm

On behalf of Pro League 2 Moderator:

"Racers,

I have come to a decision that the Race on Sunday at Canada - Montreal will be delayed till 10PM because of the England game. It sounds like a lot of you really want to watch it so I thought that it would be best if we delay it a bit so you can watch it.

Thanks
Pro League 2 Mod"

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time Empty Re: Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 am

is the table tennis on tv ??

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time Empty race steward

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 am

i,ll be on at 10 send us an invite
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time Empty Sorry cannot race today

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 am

Hi BK, Linden and all other drivers i am not happy about it but i cannot race with you today. My family wants to watch the England game. Sorry but i have only one Tv.

Bonefishtrader

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time Empty Re: Canadian GP - Sundays Race Start Time

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 am

we are trying to resolve it so we watch extra time first. i've messaged linden and he's trying to get hold of bk, if i hear anything i'll let you know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down