Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Grand Prix

Go down

Korean Grand Prix Empty Korean Grand Prix

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:39 am

Quali - 2nd

Very happy with quali and was only 3 tenths or so behind my team mate who was on options. Knew that I had extra pace in there which was a good surprise and practise suggested I was on the money for a win or at least a challenge.

Race - 2nd

Very disappointed with this result. Especially considering my fate was decided at turn 1. Some disgusting driving on show today. People trying to make 4 cars fit into first corner. Obviously some people aren't finding the induction very beneficial driving like complete idiots. Was already 8 seconds down after losing 4 places at the start and was extremely angry at certain individuals driving moves that were never on. Got a puncture on the last lap which forced me to pit. Came out ahead of Rhian1111 and it was close. He had good closing speed but i went defensive and yet he insisted on going down the inside - a gap that wasn't there. He clattered right up my arse and by the time i got to turn 3 i had to downshift 6 gears so was already out of sync. I then attempted a move at turn 4 but he closed me down way too early, something which i mentioned half way through the race - "He is closing the line way too late". This spun him and i came out of it. Obviously, the last thing i was going to do was wait for someone who crashed me off the course prior to this. Thanks alot for this race. I think its now 4 races in a row where my race has been destroyed by other drivers who maybe need to a) Watch some F1 or b) Go to bed at 10:30 or c) attend an induction. Some people treat this game like an arcade game. Good job!

Back to top Go down

Korean Grand Prix Empty Re: Korean Grand Prix

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Qual - great session, nailed every lap, managed to improve on the second run, only did one lap in that run so had an extra lap to play with on options at the beginning.

Race - said EXTENSIVELY in lobby and qualifying to NOT go mad into the first corner, YET people still did....

Moody clouted me, got me well sideways - managed to hang on to it. To be honest John's incidents did help my race a little bit, felt I had the pace to win anyways tho - just woulda' been closer.

Pitted for primes and was behind deano - excellent racing, we went side by side with no contact. good stuff mate.

only other thing to mention is when I lapped adam he was extremely courteous and when he could have quite easily chopped me he didnt - so good stuff mate Very Happy

won the race , fuel was dodgy to say the least but i made it.

catch y'all in hungary on saturday Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum