Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Grand Prix

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Go down

Korean Grand Prix Empty Korean Grand Prix

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am

Quali - 1st

Decent time of 1:31.700 on primes. I lost time in sector one and locked up a bit going wide on turn 4. It was still enough for me to be 0.5 seconds ahead of Tardis and he was on options. A 1-2 in quali Smile

Race - 1st

Had a good start and the lights were out surprisingly quickly. Was very nervous going into turn 1 and i think my team mate was the same. No contact into turn 1. I don't think pole is the best position on Korea as the two straights mean that overtaking is likely. On the first straight, tardis and Steff were coming down and had to make my car as big as possible. After that it was pretty straight forward and had my pit stops all planned out. I started my option stint on lap 23/28 so did a few good flying laps which were good fun. I managed to do a 1:31.217 which beat my quali time which was a pleasant surprise. The whole race was clean at most times and kept my nose clean and it paid off well. Thanks to some of the lapped cars too. They were always aware of me and at one point, i think it was Shady, who just pitted and my tyres were screwed. He didn't make any stupid moves and waited till i pitted which helped us out i think. See you in India. Force Indias home grand prix. Hopefully we can have a 1-2. Well done Tardis and Steff! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Korean Grand Prix Empty Re: Korean Grand Prix

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 am

3RD S..T TRACK S..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACKS..T TRACK LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum