Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 am

Below post any grievances you have over Hungary's race event.

Back to top Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 am

Appeal against john

sound is out of sync sorry

Back to top Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty appeal against brian

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:37 pm

bk was following me, about at the 2.15 mark onwards, comlete cut up, no room left at all whilst alongside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_yAuaDI7QI&feature=plcp&context=C4e36e91VDvjVQa1PpcFN8nBx8wQfxKjv0KopUPPJdSJ4nOokNOpg=

Back to top Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 pm

IS THAT SCHUMACHER IN THAT CAR Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 am

It's certainly something that can go either way. I made a similar move on moody earlier on and by the exit of the corner I was already ahead... I think lindens vid gives a better balanced view. What I would like to know is why did you use KERS going into the wall? Maybe you could have stopped.. You hit wall at 90mph and your KERS would have accounted for most of that speed. For the record I didn't turn in on you. You tangle with me and the kerb spits you out. I never let you have room because I was already alongside. Makes me laugh to some extent the way people sit there in a lobby, say sod all, then plaster the website? Why not speak to me directly? You even have my number.. Anyway, I took the racing line and I was able to slow my car down. If you were running with abs or tc then it's already been stated that is no one else's fault. I would like to think I could have a say in this rather members of the FIA. I actually think members of the FIA aren't clean racers so whys it there business what happens in our race. After an incident in F1 they often call the drivers in question to discuss. I think wooton is entitled to a say and I think I am too... Sorry if I have offended anyone hear but it has to be said. I cannot bare the criticisms that I've received on this site and seen as this is a lg2 matter then no one else should comment and should infact focus on there own driving!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 am

Very Happy i dnt no if its in the rules that i can comment, BUT thats a big ass corner. Very Happy u could fit 4 cars rnd it! u clearly must of seen him there, u took him on the inside, y didnt u just give him a bit of room as he did 4 u!! clearly he couldnt of gone any further out, so it must be your Shocked fault Shocked cause you must of thought that u was infront of him to hit him, @ @ @ pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 am

No because if you look at the video, he's got half lock on his wheel even when we're both round the corner. There's no rule saying I have to give him room. That's built on respect. I gave moody room because there is respect there. He took me off at turn 1 last week which ruined my race. He then lied about it and failed to speak up in the lobby. He could have backed out as I was ahead going out of the corner. He then uses his KERS going into the wall. What's that about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 am

oh god here we go again essay after essay im so fuking tired of this, i did talk in the lobby but so were about 6 other people. plaster the website what a load of bollocks i put 1 video saying appeal against john and the video, i didnt then write a bullshit page on it i just wait until the fia look at it and decide on whats what. your one to talk, when somthing bad happens in ur race you go on on on about it in your race report then your appeal then driver of the fuking day.

Oh and im finished with this league half of you are just a bunch of boring cunts with absolutely no sense of humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 am

YOU CAN SEE JOHN THAT HE USED HIS KERS TO GET TO THE NEXT CORNER I DONT THINK HE KNEW YOU WAS GOING TO HIT HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 am

oh and respect really, if u watch the fuking piece of shit video i gave u loads of room i then let off for a split second, let the wheel straighten for even more fuking room, i showed you complete respect even when i witnessed you take the scottish bloke out delibratly last week and then started swaring your fuking mouth off at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 am

Don't recall swearing my mouth off at him. It was just another example of someone not driving correctly. It was you that caused problems at turn 1 in that race anyway. That's my line for that corner. You used KERS when you went off track. You're still straightening your car after the corner has been made. Therefore, I didn't end your race. You could have backed off like moody did at the same corner on lap 4. And if you took any notice, I wasn't racing you for position. Pretty sure you had make another stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 am

you know what you are john? a good fucking talker, you wona walk down to number 10, they would welcome you with open fuking arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 am

Good shout! You should probably take a walk down to induction - they'll welcome you with open arms! I just know what I'm talking about. And concerning I race properly myself then I a thing or two about racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 am

Considering*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 am

haha yeh im sure they will, you just carry on with your assist rev and go racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:17 am

Well what's the point in using no traction? Obviously it's not as quick as assists and it seems you can't handle your car. I use manual gears anyway and I can race without. I just choose not to. And you're also offending other people in this league by saying things like that. This was a racing incident and you've managed to bring in another driver, assist and bad language. You're not doing yourself any favours. I'll also be asking as to why you weren't penalised for last weeks first corner. I made an appeal at the time and nothing come of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am

and there we go no humor at all "ooooo dont offend other drivers blabla" im sure no one takes it personal. i can drive well with no assists i prefer it because there is a good challange its not just full revs round every corner.

and its you thats brought all this up all i did wasput a video up

and i was penalised for the bull shit i didnt do so get fuked

Back to top Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 am

I would like to make a complaint over wootons lack of respect for me and for other drivers. Having a discussion is fine but his comments show a lack of control on his part. This is an appeal room. Not a place for language like that. "what message does that send out to people browsing the site and looking to join this league"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 am

prob the rite message "johns a cunt dont join this league"

Back to top Go down

Round 5, Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring - APPEAL ROOM Empty WARNING !

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:12 am

Both DRIVERS "wootton12" & "JohnLarkin" can you please calm down on this matter.
RULE 1.0 has been breached on both accounts ..
I dont like Bringing FiA in to Sort out Squabbles.

The Appeal Went in from wooten and the Deffence was Posted by John.
Other Partys are welcome to Put what the think happened TT if you witnessed it ONLY.

Woots yr launguage towards John is a NO NO !!
John yr respect towards FiA and others is a NO NO !!

Both CALM Down... Appeals will be asked for from the League reps present In the FiA on monday as it does every week. As it stands Ipswich has Not contacted FiA about this appeal.

QUESTION FROM ADMIN
"Makes me laugh to some extent the way people sit there in a lobby, say sod all, then plaster the website? Why not speak to me directly? You even have my number." - WHO WAS THIS AIMED AT???
"I actually think members of the FIA aren't clean racers so whys it there business what happens in our race." REALLY???
" Sorry if I have offended anyone hear but it has to be said." WHO DO YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE OFFENDED???

Was it this Statement that has started this off?

Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 am

No. FIA had nothing to do with him speaking to mr like that. And I haven't spoke to anyone like that linden? I just feel certain members of the FIA have little respect for others. Pretty sure I was banned for something like this! One rule for one and one for another!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 am

well its better to say it to you than behind your back! [John"freedom of speach and all that"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 am

Freedom of speech of course. I was banned for criticising an idea of my own. Yeah, makes sense. That was an opinion but you have just quite plainly threw your appeal out the window and basically abused and insulted me. You're obviously not fit for discussion if all you do is swear and mouth off. Not something that works in everyday life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 am

Wooton, NO! Well out of order what you said there.

You will get some sort of punishment for your behaviour there.

Its against site rules and was bang out of order.

I am closing this thread. It's out of control and has gone completely off topic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 am

ipswich1992 wrote:Wooton, NO! Well out of order what you said there.

You will get some sort of punishment for your behaviour there.

Its against site rules and was bang out of order.

And so was this...

"I actually think members of the FIA aren't clean racers so whys it there business what happens in our race."

Totally disrespecting the whole FIA. Therefore he should get punishment as well? Remember, one rule for one so it should bet he same for the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 am

It's true there are guys in the FIA that are poor drivers.

It is not for someone outside the league to comment or pass opinion on.

Cookster I have expressely shown my opinions on people commenting on other league areas. Please do not come here and comment in a CLOSED thread.

Wooton directly attacked using vocal "violence" a single person.

John will be spoken to, he did not attack an individual using abusive language.

Again Cookster, do not post in any League 2 area. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down