Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Done Everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Well Done Everyone! Empty Well Done Everyone!

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 pm

I would like to say a big thank you & well done to everyone who has raced this season especially those who with the best attendance & stayed with us to the end of the season & hope you have all enjoyed yourselves racing! Very Happy Ive enjoyed been your moderator since Korea season 3 & i try to keep this league moving forward in the right direction. 

I would like to give a very special thanks to Rob-Lee77 who as you all know has stewarded & filmed ever race he can this season as well as season 3 & i would like to thank him for the 2+ hours every week he spends making sure all our races go as smooth as possible & keeping an eye on incidents & corner cutting etc to make our races as clean & fair to everyone taking part. Rob you have meant alot to GP3 over the last 2 seasons & hope you continue into next season & i wish you good luck in your GP2 races next season & hope everything goes well for you. Very Happy

Many thanks
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Well Done Everyone! Empty Re: Well Done Everyone!

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:48 am

thanks stevo,that means a lot buddy,look forward to working with you next season to fill gp3 backup again.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum