Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

4 posters

Go down

Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland Empty Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:22 am

VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland Empty Re: Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 am

Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland 66bu
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland Empty Re: Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Post by Deano94DCFC Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:02 am

most exciting race this season by far, great wheel 2 wheel racing by everyone
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 am

Finally we could take W2W , me and Deano...champ rivals and we never do it. Great battle where we was exchanging positions all the time by DRS zones. But, on this circuit is advantage to be with controller so all in all im happy with result. I finally saw the true value of Deano, where thats most importnant, on track.  respect m8!
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:02 am

VictoriousBoy69 (L4 Mod) wrote:Finally we could take W2W , me and Deano...champ rivals and we never do it. Great battle where we was exchanging positions all the time by DRS zones. But, on this circuit is advantage to be with controller so all in all im happy with result. I finally saw the true value of Deano, where thats most importnant, on track.  respect m8!

i loved battling with use to ...until a went flying of trak lol ...i was cachin u on th softs vic cant wait 4 next race use are class a was proud to keep up with use lmao
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 am

can't wait to see the race when Stevo puts the full race up
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am

Deano94DCFC wrote:can't wait to see the race when Stevo puts the full race up

i no thats wat im  waiting 4 lol.....the fight for podium was amazing a really enjoyed it ..use do gud with this league stuf its gud i love it lol
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 am

stewy89 wrote:
VictoriousBoy69 (L4 Mod) wrote:Finally we could take W2W , me and Deano...champ rivals and we never do it. Great battle where we was exchanging positions all the time by DRS zones. But, on this circuit is advantage to be with controller so all in all im happy with result. I finally saw the true value of Deano, where thats most importnant, on track.  respect m8!

i loved battling with use to ...until a went flying of trak lol ...i was cachin u on th softs vic cant wait 4 next race use are class a was proud to keep up with use lmao

Yes stewy, brilliant racing from you!
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 am

VictoriousBoy69 (L4 Mod) wrote:
stewy89 wrote:

Yes stewy, brilliant racing from you!

thank u bud i hope a get beter and beter ...a  just want 2 keep pace with u and dean lol
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by nozem007 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 am

just one question vic: are you get a sanction of lap one to hit me before the hairpin. my race was over after a half lap and you dont whait for me?

nozem007

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 am

I pushed you little but your mistake to brake before signs of braking. I was just traveller !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by nozem007 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 am

you had to pas me at the right off me left plenty off space in sted off use me for braking. little hit? arend there videos of the race. was last after that with 5 or 6 sec behind everybody

nozem007

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 am

nozem how could your race have been over after half a lap when you was 1st at the start of lap 34?
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 am

nozem007 wrote:you had to pas me at the right off me left plenty off space in sted off use me for braking. little hit? arend there videos of the race. was last after that with 5 or 6 sec behind everybody
Uu m8 you dont know whole truth. I slightly push you from behind i didnt hit you bcz late braking m8. You brake to early!
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down