Team Sprint Constructors Cup

Go down

Team Sprint Constructors Cup

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 am

Thankyou to everyone that took part in the first half of the competition,i feel like it was all about us getting together and have some good old fun racing,i think it went well and hope you will all join me for the second half of the season next week. Razz

PRO3 MONACO GP WINNER
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Sprint Constructors Cup

Post by UD-War on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 pm

I enjoyed it alot was good fun, only stevo was being annoying as fack
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by MoodyMufc2013 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:21 pm

shut up kut

All the top drivers are difficult people with complex personalities. I wouldn't go so far as to say nice guys finish last; but the best Formula 1 drivers are driven, motivated, pushy, won't-accept-second-best, immensely competitive people. That's what makes them so good - because they're bastards."
MoodyMufc2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddweasel on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Unfortunately I cannot agree with Rob's positive post above. I don't know whether it was a full moon, or more likely the fact that damage was off but I felt I was among a bunch of loonies.
Every single race I was either rear ended and shunted off or someone came across my driving hittig me or would return to track dangerously.
I recall being taken out by Dec, Mansell in early races and latterly Mick (In Valencia) and most often by Stevo; his driving left a lot to be desired in my opinion, particulalry in Catalunya and Silverstone. The only two drivers I can think of who didn't hit me was Rob and Vern, possible Beardy and Topman as well.
Bjorn completed the final nail in the coffin for me in Hockenhiem when he squezzed me into left hand wall when entering the staduim section. I perservered and perservered through this relentless caos, on several occassions I nearly quit.
I know this was planned to be a bit of fun but spending 2 hours being knocked and shunted off various race tracks and rollling in 10th or at the back of the field is not 'fun' for me. I hated it, what a waste of my time.
To rub salt into the wounds the stupid game sometimes gave me a penalty when someone else was at fault i.e. when Stevo came across me through turn 3 at Catalunya!

I obviously won't be attending this coming Sunday so feel free to find some other mug to waste 2 hours in a pathetic destruction derby.

Race wins: 2 - China & Great Britain

GT5 - Slam the duck and I'll break your neck!
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 am

I have to agree with Redd's comments, the driving last night was shocking at times. Don't get me wrong, I was at fault for 1 or 2 incidents last night, especially with UD at Valencia, I missed my breaking point and hit the back of him, but apologised straight away, but as there was always carnage up ahead I was surprised I wasn't involved in more collisions. I didn't get many apologies over the races for the high number of collision I was on the receiving end of.

Stevo was bad last night, weaving a lot down the straights as if he was on his first ever driving lesson. UD got better as the night went on, but he was naughty in the first 3-4 races. Moody in the last race caused 3 incidents in the first 4 corners at Hockenheim.

I'm sorry, but unless people improve their driving I won't be attending next week to be hit around.

Results: 1st | DNF | 3rd | 3rd | 2nd | 3rd | 3rd | 5th | 3rd | 3rd | 2nd | 5th | 1st | 5th | 3rd | 3rd | 2nd | 2nd | 2nd | 1st
Season 1 - Drivers Pos: 5th, Constructor's Pos: 1st; Season 2 - Drivers Pos: 7th, Constructor's Pos: 3rd
Season 3 - Drivers Pos: 4th, Constructor's Pos: 1st; Season 4 - Drivers Pos: 2nd, Constructors Pos: 2nd
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by MoodyMufc2013 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:07 am

i got battered around last night did i care no i found it funny rob hit me around monaco and continued to keep pushing me along did i care no i had fun last night and will be attending next week.

All the top drivers are difficult people with complex personalities. I wouldn't go so far as to say nice guys finish last; but the best Formula 1 drivers are driven, motivated, pushy, won't-accept-second-best, immensely competitive people. That's what makes them so good - because they're bastards."
MoodyMufc2013

Back to top Go down

Post by MansellsMum on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am

OMG!!! PLEASE STOP WHINING LIKE PUSSYS....oops sorry didnt mean to shout lol... After a whole season of brow crunching concentration it was a lovely relief to have Moody's Force India smashing me crapless of the track and it only got funnier every time stevo came towards me facing the wrong way lol It was meant to be FUN...a bit of light relief and a team bonding exercise , perhaps allowing the guys you race with all year to get to know you a lil bit better in a more relaxed social event...without all the need of FIA meetings, video footage and on track arguments.  Anyway i agree with Moody..I had fun til i lost connection..and i must say a big Sorry to Mick whom i outbroke myself into at Valencia and twatted off Sad
and weasel whom i only hit in dubai coz he was in my way and driving a milkfloat.
I Guess like real F1, maybe it is all about being rivals and not friends, with no time for FUN..so fine, when you take time out from spending evry waking hour practicing to be the best on track, take off your helmet, gloves, racing boots and go cry about evry stevo shaped bullet that crossed your path, to your friends, if you have any that is and if you have time to spare for them!
Right down off my soapbox now.   
A big well done to Rob for organising such a fine stock car event!!! LOL

Last edited by MansellsMum on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : poor spelling!)

MansellsMum

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 am

If I hit u red it would have been because I was shunted in every race also ,sorry if u think it was on purpose.

(AL3 Constructors Champion season 3 (Red Bull))
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 am

Yeah i was crap at the start but didnt do it on purpose, whilst stevo was just purposely on the straights but oh well, i thought it was good fun
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 am

I will agree with Rob it was some good fun but it wasnt always. I wasnt too happy with trash can early on & i have footage showing he over reacted when he said i pushed him off track at China (i have footage)  At Catalunya there was a diagonal lagg bubble with Vern & then at turn 3 someone hit me in Reddweasel! As for Redd at Silverstone i came back on track in wrong gears lost traction hense the weaving to straighten the car & drived to the left to avoid but still hit Redd (sorry) but there was another race with him i was pushing the limits abit i admit also with Rob i got caught out towards the mercedes stadium i went wide to the left to lunge but he quickly moved in front not expecting it hit im off the track so im sorry for that.

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

| Team: | Car: | Driver: | Races: | Poles: | Wins: | Podiums: | Champ Pos: | Champ Pts: |
| Team Pos: | Team Pts: | Team-Mate: | Team-Mate Pts: | Reserve Driver Pts: |
| Results: | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Admin Member Grand Prix 3 Mod FiA Member
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddweasel on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 am

I'm all for a bit of fun, maybe I didn't appreciate what I was getting into - Cops n robbers from GTA for example I understand would involve my character smashing into other vehicles, getting shot at and somersaulting across roads etc to its death. If Codemasters had designed a circular 'pit' destruction derby style event (Ala GTA) I too would enjoyed a last man/car standing, but I must have misunderstood the conception of last nights event, I was looking forward to getting to know some other racers over some short distance close battles with the accepted occasional crash/mistake - but not during every single race!

But again may be I'm just whining and its just not the event for me. Everyones definition of fun is different of course, thats one of the many things that makes the world so interesting.

Race wins: 2 - China & Great Britain

GT5 - Slam the duck and I'll break your neck!
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 am

Lol just seen ur china video what was that steve lol
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by MansellsMum on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 am

Well said my dear Weasel, ive always enjoyed our races and look forward to many more(with occasional mishaps no doubt lol) it is so true that "One mans heaven is another mans mucky underpants" and what with GTA5 being hit so hard since release by many a player, it did indeed have many drivers  howling at the moon. Once i realised what was goin on i didnt mind but i can see how some could find it annoying. After 2 races u could see it wasnt ganna get much better, so perhaps faking a disconnection might have been a better option than 2 hours of brain damage lol On a personal level putting me and Moody on the same track at the same time was never going to be pretty..and i actually thought we were both being quite restrained really!

MansellsMum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:08 pm

well judging from reactions some enjoyed it some didn't,i knew going into it there would be some suspect driving,i myself hit moody in Monaco and I accidently pinned him round the barriers,a seasons worth of frustration released,we both found it hilairious though.I accidently tapped mansell and brian,not cause I was trying to hit them,it was just because I was driving more aggressively for a sprint race,i was also victim of some dodgy driving which I will highlight in my replays,but I found it fun all the same.
I tried to put something fun together then we can all kiss this game goodbye.
hope my team mate vern will finish the last 10 races with me.
Apologies to dek,i didn't realise u disconnected and then we started the following race without you,i did try to invite you after that but I was so busy keeping track of points I didn't realise straight away.

PRO3 MONACO GP WINNER
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:38 pm

i thought it was a laugh  its what rob created it for and worked for me  mansell its ok i will repay you in our next meeting on track ha ha ha  rubbings racing lol

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by MoodyMufc2013 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 am

Fill in the blanks

B__rd_ I_ a C__t

MoodyMufc2013

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 am

Lmao
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 am

Firstly id like to thank everyone that took part.There was some awful driving at times,this little championship was not setup to encourage banditry but it was always going to encourage more aggressive driving,But the balance between aggression and fairness was not found by some on occasion,what should of been light hearted fun sprints with some inevitable collision got a bit silly at times.The part I liked the most was to keep going even in a bad race so I wouldn't let down my team mate,i also enjoyed the random grids and I had some enjoyable little battles,bbut you have got to approach this kind of racing with a relaxed attitude and a light heart or it will annoy the hell out of you.I think this format can work,but at the end of the day it was a little championship I setup to fill in the time and bring us together for one last time on this game.i feel that was achieved.

PRO3 MONACO GP WINNER
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks for the time put into it mate ,much appreciated Smile

Last edited by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

(AL3 Constructors Champion season 3 (Red Bull))
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down