Singapore GP

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:47 am

post below

X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

Re:  Singapore GP

Post by Porschedude911 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 am

Qualy - 3rd
Race - DNF fell victim to all the dangers of Singapore. Started off alright and maintained 3rd until the 1st round of pits with burty and manssell following me in. Came out and then 5 laps later I spun last corner and slid into the pit lane. Came back out and drove around on my own for a while then I crashed and got a broken wing and a puncture. Pitted came back out, drove around alone a bit more then the same corner I got a puncture on I crashed out
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 am

qually 6th i think.Race 4th..this race i could have done alot better i was fast but kept makin mistakes due to pushin too hard...So to finish fourth "just" only due to rob runnin owt ov fuel on the last lap was a good reslt for me as my main championship rival didnt race..

Last edited by Seanbbb90 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:09 am

QUALY did not bother putting a time in RACE i wish i would of never botherd see this is my point when i go through these dark days when i just wanna quit it annoys me to see im competing and then im back to square one this is a race i just want to forget about and try to move on very very disapointed with how this went but it happens
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 am

qualy 7th i think
race 5th.
happy with 5th as this is my worse track of the season,my pace was fair but not fast,was quite consistent though which was important,i ran aggressive fuel which became my downfall.ran out of fuel with half a lap to go,but i made a bad call,but thats racing just glad to walk away with a handful of points.

PRO3 MONACO GP WINNER
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by MansellsMum on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:52 am

Firstly take a moment to notice that i've actually posted my race report...i'm sure it must dissapoint my long time racing bud & team mate Mr Lee that i very rarely bother..but i blame my age...when you pass 40 computers appear to resemble the cockpit of a space shuttle and mice are what i usally hit with a hammer wen they pop out from underneath my cooker! But i promise i'll do better.

Qualified in 5th.. 

My race was a little dissapointing, found the kerbs to be super slippy, turning the wheel even a little over them was causing the car to lose control, very different to how it had felt in all previous practice sessions completed. Maybe played a little safe coz i knew i was gonna shred my tyres (Jenson Buttonesque i aint lol) and went for a double prime run. No horrendous errors landed me third but over a minute adrift from the first two cars. Pants!

MansellsMum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down