Go down

Germany GP Race Reports

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:22 am

post below ....

X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

Re: Germany GP Race Reports

Post by Porschedude911 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 am

Qualy - 2nd was quite happy with this but I know I couldve gone faster than pole but wanted to save my tyres.
Race- got off to a great start and took 1st. Controlled the lead quite well but then bob caught up. I had some great battling with him and he got past. Then touched the gravel and liam caught up. Then he pushed me off and lost me a load of time. Varied race with the rain. Battled with manssell and Adam a bit then came the next meeting with liam which resulted with me getting a broken front wing. I decided to do the last two laps without it as pitting would probably lose me more time. Manssell got past but I got the place back with his penalty.
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:08 am

qually 8th went owt to late i was deciding wat setup to use..Race gt decent start tuk burty n rob i believe then rob tuk me there was a gap then he was right beside me then infront ov me (this must have been lag) this resulted in a collision i could'nt avoid after this the race was fairly straight forward as bob was to far an quick to catch it was looking like a 2nd place finnish bt near end adam was catching me fast an he got buy so after that i just controlled the gap to my team mate an finnished 10 secs infront so happy as hes the championship leader or was but mainly coz we scored good points for the constuctors championship

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by bobjim123 (LM) on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 am

Qualy - 5th: Decided to do a run on Primes due to knowing there would be rain, mucked up a couple of corners but was only .3 off 2nd

Race - 1st: Got away well maintained position top 3 all went wide 1st corner but was unable to capitalise, got knocked off 2nd corner so was back in 7th but made up 3 places at the hairpin. Got Sean up the inside of the fast right hander as the top 4 started to pull away, eventually got weasel after he made a mistake and after a few laps battling with porsche he made the same mistake and I started to pull away was over 20secs clear on lap 15 but still to pit the rain came at the perfect time and I came back out a pitstop in front, pitted at the perfect time for wets and overtook Liam who was still on inters. Controlled the rest of the race to take my 2nd win of the season on a track I expected to do bad on.

Cya in Hungary

GP2 - Valencia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, India, Abu Dhabi, Austin

GP4 - Valencia, Hungary, Abu Dhabi

Current Season:
Points: 294 Championship Position: 1st Current Car: Williams Podiums: 10 Race Wins: 8

GP2 SEASON 4 CHAMPION!! xD

bobjim123 (LM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down