For real!??

Go down

For real!??

Post by OdieQlu on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:59 am

I was doing an offline qualifying session at Malaysia and with less then 30 seconds to go i was 3 to 4 thents up on my previous time. Look what happens.... they block my hotlap with 3 cars!!

Last edited by OdieQlu on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

OdieQlu

Back to top Go down

Re: For real!??

Post by BradChick on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 am

I HATE the AI on this game! so stupid. Codemasters need to get their act together. Every year they say the AI have been greatly improved but i think 2010 was the best. thats probably because i cant remember 2010 lol
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieQlu on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 am

BradChick wrote:I HATE the AI on this game! so stupid. Codemasters need to get their act together. Every year they say the AI have been greatly improved but i think 2010 was the best. thats probably because i cant remember 2010 lol

Hahah

OdieQlu

Back to top Go down

EH?

Post by Reddweasel on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:57 am

I too have taken some A1 wheels off before now, it was Schumachers so who cares anyhow!

Race wins: 2 - China & Great Britain

GT5 - Slam the duck and I'll break your neck!
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieQlu on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Reddweasel wrote:I too have taken some A1 wheels off before now, it was Schumachers so who cares anyhow!

Lol its about the blocking move! Smile

OdieQlu

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Looks like they were trying to block you lol i cant believe there were 3 cars abreast thats stupid. What i want to know is why in qualifying dont the AIs never set a quick lap time ever! In the race there pace is fine but in quali what the f**k are they doing its always been the same. I hope you know i realise the AIs have always performed based on '2012' so the cars pace is different but the front runners in quali may set lets say a 1:25.5 but they actually were 5+ secs slower when they did their lap & you all struggle to find enough space for our laps!

| Team: | Car: | Driver: | Races: | Poles: | Wins: | Podiums: | Champ Pos: | Champ Pts: |
| Team Pos: | Team Pts: | Team-Mate: | Team-Mate Pts: | Reserve Driver Pts: |
| Results: | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Admin Member Grand Prix 3 Mod FiA Member
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieQlu on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:Looks like they were trying to block you lol i cant believe there were 3 cars abreast thats stupid. What i want to know is why in qualifying dont the AIs never set a quick lap time ever! In the race there pace is fine but in quali what the f**k are they doing its always been the same. I hope you know i realise the AIs have always performed based on '2012' so the cars pace is different but the front runners in quali may set lets say a 1:25.5 but they actually were 5+ secs slower when they did their lap & you all struggle to find enough space for our laps!

Ive never noticed that? Doesnt it have anything to do with the level you play on or what? I sometimes have to move over because alonso is on a very fast lap. So i thought they just really did what they did. Smile hmmm ill check that out later pretty weird.

OdieQlu

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:06 am

On legend in Quali they are full trottle in a straight line when they try to pass you but if you follow a AI round a lap they will be 5 secs a lap (an example) slower than the time they actually set.

| Team: | Car: | Driver: | Races: | Poles: | Wins: | Podiums: | Champ Pos: | Champ Pts: |
| Team Pos: | Team Pts: | Team-Mate: | Team-Mate Pts: | Reserve Driver Pts: |
| Results: | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Admin Member Grand Prix 3 Mod FiA Member
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down