Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 am

Post below....

PRO3 MONACO GP WINNER
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Re: Australian GP - Race Report

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 am

Qualifying - 3rd
A decent qualifying on my part, In the situation I probably couldn't have done any better. I was more than happy to get 3rd!

Race - 1st
A win is a win yes, but a part of me makes me think that it could have been more of a race than it actually was. 1st lap mishaps from other drivers enabled the top 4 to make a nice gap. Mistakes from a few more on the following 2-3 laps enabled me to grab 1st with Mva oh so close behind! After that it was just a question of making no mistakes and pushing my ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM to make sure I was able to keep ahead of Mva. In the end it was just enough and I finished 0.9 ahead of him.

As I said, I think it was a race of what could have been. If it wasn't for all of the mishaps in the first few laps I think it would definitely been more of a challenge. But I'm not going to complain too much Very Happy. See you in Malaysia!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 am

Qualy: 1st - Not a clean lap but still got 1.26.7 and 0.3 clear of Adam.

Race: 5th - Managed to maintain my 1st till the 4th corner when mistakes started, was 9secs clear of 4th but many mistakes cost me big time and i almost ended up 6th/7th but managed to hold on in the end.
Really need to sort out my consistency if im going to have any chance of winning :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 am

qualy 8th i fink couldn't get a good lap..Race gt a decent start god nows wat happend to every 1 i remember lookin bk n seein a mclaran spinning owt so ad a bit ov a gap behind laps later caught a car up cant remember who it was fink it was a sauber or williams any way i tuk him then he tuk me bk then tuk im agen mean while rob was catchin up so my tyres was gettin worn by lap 13 then i lost 3rd then 4th so decided to pit 19/18 lap i believe n rob pitted aswel i tuk im in the pits bt he was now on mediums i was on hard so i fort he'd tek me quite easy bt i acctualy was quik on the hards n caught all cars bk up n eventually finished 3rd with the fastest lap Very Happy

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 am

qualy 9th primes
race finish 4th
lost half of my wing after turn 2,think i was lucky not to lose the entire wing after a violent shove.but i carried on and spent the first half of the race battling with sean.first half of my race was littered with erorrs but after my pitstop on lap 16 my pace was quite solid.unfortunatly i couldnt keep pace with sean.im happy to finish 4th,some solid points

PRO3 MONACO GP WINNER
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 am

Qualifying 10th - I hadn't done any qualy practice yet so didn't expect much. Race - 11th everything that could go wrong did. I had a good start and then with one or two people going wide at first corner I got up to 7th. Then as I approached the next corner I saw burty get taken out. Then just as I was thinking I was lucky to have escaped that I get hit by someone (a ferrari I think ?) and am spun backwards. Oncoming traffic then results in me losing my front wing when my car stops ghosting for some reason as the mask is heading straight at me. I then followed him into the pits so I have to que for 10 seconds. I drive on my own for a while then catch up with what I think was the mask but I'm not sure as my leaderboard broke so I didn't know what drivers were where after overtaking the mystery driver I get shunted up the back end which sends me into the gravel which gives me a penalty for some reason.
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Aussie Gp race report

Post by Reddweasel on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 am

Quali - 7th with a 1:28.0

Bad quali sessionf or me, in pratcice I had occassionally hit a 1:26 or often a low 1:27 so I don't know what happened but couldn't get a good time.

Race - 8th.

Bad start and fell down to 10th I think after turn 1. carnage at turn 3 where I caught Porchedude, really sorry about this mate, if it helps I got a 10 sec penalty for this resulting in me finishing 8th and not 7th in the end and karma got me back later, see below.

Had some good racing with Dizzy early on, me passing him and then as my tyres began to wear (Dizz started on Primes) he repassed me. Pitted on lap 12 and was catching Bobjim for a while but I made 1 or 2 mistakes and fell away. Karma then had it's wicked way and in turn 3 with my team mate on options and quicker I braked early and he pushed me into the gravel. Lost about 3 places and had to play catch up. Caught Dizzy again and passed him for 7th place and nearly caught Bolokov on the final turn but had to settle for 8th with my 10 sec penalty.

Still nedd to improve my consistency as in this Ferrari over 2/3 laps I can mix it with the best, I just need to rule out the mistakes. Good first race and enjoyed the battles. Don't think I'll be as quick in Malaysia though.

Redd.

Race wins: 2 - China & Great Britain

GT5 - Slam the duck and I'll break your neck!
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzymind on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 am

Qually - 13 th.

Race - 6th

I found the start of the race shamefull, when a pile up happens during the start phase its best to lift of throttle, thus making sure you dont make inpact with other cars in the mess of it all. I saw people rocketing through the pile up like as if nothing happend, Smashing my teammate in the wall right in front of my eyes. Be carefull, its a long race ahead! I myself do so, lift of a bit make sure i dont crash into piled up vehicles, i'm punished for it by cars being dangerous on and off track. Anyways, in the opening phase i made up lots of places, i just waited a bit to long with going in for my option tires and lost a bit to much time with that. After couple of laps i was catching up with the cars in front of me, who'm i couldve overtaken in the last 8 laps but fate decided to let me have a little spin trough the fast left-right chicane. After that i was held up a bit by weasels ferrari and my race was over. I could only settle and bring the car home.

good battles on track with Rob and weasel, i overtook some other drivers on track but quite frankly most of them scared the shit out of me.

And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

SITE ADMIN

dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 am

QUILY 11th silly me forgot to put my set-up in witch i could only manage a 1:31 witch i had been average in between 1:26 to 1:28. race few incedents at the start got me up to 4th happery cruising along when suddenly my car felt it went down a ditch my back end went down spun and lost my wing witch was on lap 7 had to go on the primes then had a few decent battles with a few people plus my main battle was my team mate but all in all the end result i came 10th point gain many points lost had if i had put my set-up in it may have been a different story never the less great race. lets see what malaysia brings
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down