Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mclearn announce retirement

Go down

Mclearn announce retirement Empty Mclearn announce retirement

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 am

Mclearn announced today that they will not be renewing RRACIERS contract for next season.After crashing out of the last race of the season. There was lots of finger pointing.RRACIER claims that the Mclearn has been a dog for the last half of the season and that Mclearn stop developing the car just after VALENCIA.Even a podium finish has been out of the question lately he was heard to say.Well it looks like my career is over here at F1PS3 and i would like to thank STEVO BOBJIM AND ROB for there time and effort to make this a great league. The problem is its usually mid day here when we race and for some reason employers wont give you time off to go race.Good luck to every one next season RRMclearn announce retirement 2013_neiman_marcus_edition_mclaren_12c_spider._354.000_e

Back to top Go down

Mclearn announce retirement Empty Re: Mclearn announce retirement

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 am

Thank for racing RRacier you will be missed in & out of the paddock. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours & your welcome to keep your account if you wish. Very Happy
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum