Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European GP - Race Reports

5 posters

Go down

European GP - Race Reports Empty European GP - Race Reports

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

Post below...

Back to top Go down

European GP - Race Reports Empty Re: European GP - Race Reports

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am

This race was a shocker for me. Qualified 6th, could have gone faster but I struggled with tire grip. Race was a let down for the first half with spins, grip issues with kers, it broke for a while. Then my fuel load lightened, grip increased and I set about the task at hand. I kept similar pace with chaperal on primes then went to option. Finally got some speed and started pulling chunks off him. Not long enough left though. But I did fastest lap so there's a little souvenir for me there.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

European GP - Race Reports Empty my race report

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 am

good race for me posted my pb in qualy which was great got me 2nd in qualy.good start felt nervous for the first 6 laps was stuck behind the ferrari then i spun out which dropped me back behind my team8 to third.he was struggling at the time and i caught him back up.i lead for a while then in the last stint my team8 was fast and overtook me to take the win by about 10 secs in the end.a really clean and enjoyable race,well done to all drivers
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am

my setup was very good for qually but not so good for the race i had problem with my tires! i did my first pit very early! 3rd place is very good for me after that! very good race and clean from all drivers i think.
I wish the manager agrees tοο!!
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:24 pm

I had a very uneventful race qualified 4th finished 4 just could'nt find much traction on high fuel with my setup and lost a lot of time to the leaders once the fuel had gone down started to match the pace until the tires went off so happy with 4th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burtyburton Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

i had a terrible race i qualified 7th and in the race i finished 7th. The worst part of the race was about lap 24 or 25 because i had a puncture and i broke my front wing so that took me down to last place. Then a couple of laps after on the first corner i drove my car wide then it said i had no DRS for the rest of the race. So my race went from good to worst.

Burtyburton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Put in a solid performance...qualified in 3rd but felt I had a better time in me... Great qualy by my team mate put us near the front. My team m8 was quick with the heavy fuel load and was all over the leader until an unfortunate spin set him back. The race was on for me during my prime tyre stint... Pushed like anything so I didn't fall too far behind my team mates option run.. Luckily all panned out ok and managed to have a solid last option blast to take me to the line in 1st.

Back to top Go down

European GP - Race Reports Empty EUROPE GP

Post by ChaperalSA Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 am

Quali
Not sure but my setup was half a second slower than in practice. Qualified 5th on Primes.

Race
Stint 1 - Prime
My tyres just wouldn’t play ball. At the start after just 3 laps they fell of (forget the cliff) Mount Everest. Had no grip at all on my first stint. At that point checked how the race was going and set myself a top 5 goal.

Stint 2 - Option
The car felt a bit better but still after a couple of laps the grip was just not there. Had a couple of good laps of fun with the Williams.

Stint 3 – Option
Lower fuel and the car felt much better. Finished 5th which at the end was the best I think I could have done.

Overall
75% race- still getting use to the duration as never raced that race distance until joining Semi-Pro.
Lost concentration at time and changed gears down to neutral twice or more. Have never raced in a league in all the tracks to come so looking forward to the challenge.

Congrats to all the drivers for a good clean race.
ChaperalSA
ChaperalSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down